Moving over to the 'Dark Side'!!

sixpot

53 Leon Cupra R
Apr 12, 2004
Warrington/Cheshire
After driving VW's for the last 5 years, and going to shows all over the country with my Golf VR6, I've decided to sell up and buy my Dads LCR instead. Its a 2003 53 plate (225 BHP) in flash red with 19" wheels, and a custom leather re-trim. The best bit is its only done 4500 miles!! and it has rarely been out in wet weather!! Any way the old man has ordered a new MK5 Golf GTI DSG, which arrives in January, so I won't be getting it untill then :cry:
So from now untill then I'm doing a little research, in trying to find out which 'chipping' software works the best and any other bits of info I may require.
I think I'm getting a real bargain £8k, what do you think? Heres some pics of it taken a while ago..
CIMG0045.jpg

CIMG0047.jpg

Daz8161

Daz
Mar 9, 2005
Belfast
very good indeed matey. im jealous! p.s wat happened to the standard rims? if you still have them i could buy them? :)

mmfb

Feb 12, 2003
Berkshire
Visit site
Yes, it does look like a nice one, the wheels really suit it. I also think you have a bargain, I thought I had done well on a 210 with 30k miles at £10k. Enjoy :)

Reg

Professional Detailer
Oct 10, 2005
Berkshire
Sounds like a steal.

Those rims look fantastic, really suit the car. Congratulations - bet it feels like a revelation after the good, but undeniablely porkie, Mk3 Golf. You will miss the noise though, the VR6 is a sweet sounding engine IMO.

Feb 8, 2004
uk
Visit site
Nice one. Plenty of info on different remaps just search through the forums, most give similar power but in a slightly differernt manor.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.