Matty.

________
Jan 7, 2008
Larkhall, Glasgow
Carbon bonnet would look emmence! The stance is really good right now
Tint the wheel colour and carbon bonnet and thats you sorted :)

Looks really good mate

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Ah, there you are Dan! Didn't know what your forum username was! Good to meet you.

Matty, they're Eibach Pro-Street-S with the rear adjusters out :) Front is at the height they came out of the box though!!! :-o

Must try them all the way down some time...

T. Spark

Haha, all the way down will be too low for the sump mate, trust me ;) glad you took the cups out make all the difference dont they :D Liking the bonnet, let me know if you ever get a carbon one on the go :)

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Oh I know - I was thinking purely to see what it'd look like!! haha! It catches on the belly pan quite a bit already, have to be v. careful!

Yep, looks LOADS better with the adjusters out, sits perfectly for my liking now :)

Carbon bonnet will be looked at seriously next year.. Quite liking the look :clap:

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Bottom pic looks sweet! :D Although it's a lot of work to get a single pass intercooler like that fitted.

And I'd say the rear wants to be a FRACTION higher. Like 1 or 2mm? Just sits a bit too uneven between the wheel and arch. But each to their own. :)

Sound better with the Milltek?

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
can't take it up at all - adjuster cups are out totally, however i still have a lot of crap in the boot at present!

i'll be doing some kind of big turbo dealie next year money permitting, just got to decide what :D

milltek sounds fantastic, only have one video atm.. and it was raining so i wasn't comfy giving it all haha! have spied out a straight road for if it ever stops raining though ;)

here it is anyway...

John, no worries mate, next time it's a nice bright day we'll go and sort some out for you :)

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
PAH! Remember it was on a camera phone, and I couldn't give it my all :p
Better vid soon.. When the rattle is sorted ;)

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
I'll have another play when the exhaust rattle has gone.. haha, will be out with a proper video cam at some stage!

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Sorted now - Or at least as much as it will be.
Rattle is completely gone, still sits slightly off-centre, but I can live with that for how she sounds :D
Apologies for the camera work.. The zoom shocked him slightly with how fast it moved lol! Sound is there though :)

Also got a couple of new pics whilst out today :)

IMG_7672copy.jpg

IMG_7679copy.jpg

IMG_7680copy.jpg

IMG_7685copy.jpg

IMG_7595copy.jpg

IMG_7594copy.jpg

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.