CupraMVR

Awesome GTi Technician
Oct 19, 2006
Crewe Cheshire
yea we will sort the clutch out 2 morrow.

it was good helping dave even tho i was just hacking your bumper up :D

good luck with the turbo mate

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Haha, it's all good mate. Just gotta sort this boost leak now, not quite sure how with where it is though.. Hmmmm!

T. Spark

How far does the Forge piping go up? lol.

Once you have the turbo and map on, we will deffo have to run some logs on air inlet temps mate, you should make more power than me with the larger FMIC as I think thats whats holding me back.

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
How far does the Forge piping go up? lol.

Once you have the turbo and map on, we will deffo have to run some logs on air inlet temps mate, you should make more power than me with the larger FMIC as I think thats whats holding me back.

Definately, I'm really interested in getting the final bits sorted now.. Can't see it'll take too long now, just brakes, turbo and remap to buy now :)

Forge hoses go up to the pipe that attaches to the TB, got a bit of a problem at the minute though, there's a boost leak on there.. Not quite sure what to do, have tried PTFE tape on it though, still a bad leak..

John has it atm though to do the clutch.. And I've been entrusted with his LCR.. I'm in love!! lol!

Will have a look at the leak again later, as it's rinsing fuel and sapping power! Just got to wait...

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Does your bumper fit ok with the Seat Sport? And how much bumper did you have to cut away? With the Forge kit the lower piping hits right where the fog light is making it a right pain in the arse to fit on the drivers side. And problems with this on the Seat Sport?

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Does your bumper fit ok with the Seat Sport? And how much bumper did you have to cut away? With the Forge kit the lower piping hits right where the fog light is making it a right pain in the arse to fit on the drivers side. And problems with this on the Seat Sport?

It does now - We had it on and off god knows how many times!

There was a lot of hacking, the bit by the fog light that has a mounting screw needed cutting.. as well as what I'm guessing was a locator around the light on the drivers side. It all looks good though :)

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Only the ones on Page 5 mate, the fitting brackets go on the same place as the rad/air con condenser, only took just over an hour to fit the intercooler and run the piping, just the bit after that that was a pain in t' arse!!!

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
I'll get a couple of shots for you tomorrow :)

Clutch is now all done and feels great, John is either sending me pics of fitting or posting them later.

Soon to go on we have a Whiteline Rear ARB and an LCR Splitter, then hopefully in the not too distant, the new big brakes and turbo.. :D

Bring on next pay day to see how far I can take it!

CupraMVR

Awesome GTi Technician
Oct 19, 2006
Crewe Cheshire
my busy day
26102008019.jpg

26102008020.jpg

26102008021.jpg

26102008022.jpg

26102008023.jpg

hope you enjoy dave :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.