Mrk 3 seat leon fr 1.8t

matthew gittens

Aug 10, 2018
Hi all new to the site so excuse any wrong doin I have a seat leon fr 1.8t every time I rev over 3000 rpm my epc light comes on and my car goes into a limp mode which I can drive on but I just really want to fix this issue seems like I e only got half a car I’m getting the code u112300 and nobody can tell me wht this is I have had it at the dealers and thy just basically said we do t know wht it is I’ve had all 8 injectors changed all 4 coil packs and still the same I’m now goin to get the car checked for Ecu issues and c if it’s been remapped previously if anyone can help or has some knowledge on the issue I would gratefully appreciate it thks

matthew gittens

Aug 10, 2018
Right I’ve had my ecu reset to stock and the epc light still comes on I’m at the end of my teather with this one need some help with it big time I also disconnected the battery for 20 mins still same so far I have had all 8 injectors changed 4 coil packs changed seat main dealers don’t know wht it is they were useless actually the only thing I can think now is I don’t have a proper start stop battery a cheaper version was put in and my stop start is inactive I’ve been told tht this wouldn’t put my car in limp mode the car has done 20000 Miles

matthew gittens

Aug 10, 2018

matthew gittens

Aug 10, 2018
I’ve had it scan on several different scan tools including vagcom the code is u112300 databus error I also get cyclinder 1-4 misfire this is due to the epc light being on and the restriction of the fuel I’m gonna try the brake light sensor as a lot of people have mentioned this although I’ve jus had my mot done so my brake lights are working fine

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.