Must be a good sign....

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
Just a thought, I was on a other car forum for a while because I was looking into buying a car from that manufacturer and didn't for one reason....the amount of problem and unreliability issues e.g gearbox, wheel bearing, aircon pipe splitting, piston problem and they must have 25 new threads a day about these and where lucky to get two threads a day with problems! Must be a good sign :)

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
Just remember people only ever come online to complain so you may not be getting the full story

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Just a thought, I was on a other car forum for a while because I was looking into buying a car from that manufacturer and didn't for one reason....the amount of problem and unreliability issues e.g gearbox, wheel bearing, aircon pipe splitting, piston problem and they must have 25 new threads a day about these and where lucky to get two threads a day with problems! Must be a good sign :)

because of the piston problem i would have a stab with vauxhal?

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
Exactly complaining about problems. Aye the good old VXR's, fair enough there might be more people on there but no where near enough on comparison

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Exactly complaining about problems. Aye the good old VXR's, fair enough there might be more people on there but no where near enough on comparison

Awwww love VXR's but heard they aren't too reliable. Shame though, Lovely lovely car!
What you going to go for instead?

DerbyForget

Apr 1, 2012
Burton on Trent, Staffs
that's probably what somebody would assume of SEAT's if they came on this forum though surely??? aha everybody just seems to have problems and faults - or want to make their car 5,000,000 bhp, fit a dump valve or ask a question that's been answered a million times before... i sound bitter! aha just sayin!

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
Well no you could spend 2 days on there and could easily work out the main problems of a VXR where. All I was trying to say was on here there alot less threads about problems on here than VXRonline.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise