My 07 Mk4 Ibiza Sport

ibiza_adam

Jun 25, 2009
Hi everyone, right had the car just over 2 weeks now and over the moon with it! Really is a nice little car to drive, and very solid too! I bought the car with only 9000 miles on it so still like new, there are a couple of bits that I wanted to sort such as the brakes as they looked cak my intension was to leave it standard, however after seeing some cars on here I don't think it will be long before she is lowered and with some spacers on the back wheels

Anyway, here are some pics...

dsc00158zxy.jpg

On Saturday I decided to give it a proper detail to make it easier to clean and thought whilst I was at it I would tidy up the nicely rusted drums and callipers. (Yup not a fancy one with discs on the back) haha

Wheels before,

dsc00183.jpg

and after...

dsc00173f.jpg

I then put a decent wax over the whole alloy, hopefully stopping the brake dust from baking to the rim, and making cleaning easier,

Rear drums before,

dsc00171h.jpg

and after,

dsc00192spz.jpg

Front callipers and discs before,

dsc00180r.jpg

and after (what is the silver paint over the discs i hear you cry)

dsc00182s.jpg

It was a little trick that I found over on detailing world, and makes an old set of discs look like new again,

dsc00184b.jpg

and the engine bay detailed,

dsc00195.jpg

Another front wheel shot,

dsc00191n.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality pics but I have taken them all on my phone, I will try and get some decent pics with my camera in a decent location...

ibiza_adam

Jun 25, 2009
Cheers Slick, well the next things will be the LCR splitter, and probably the chrome interior bits. Then when the warranty runs out I will be fitting coil overs and also prob going to change the upper vents at the front to the honey comb ones, that should be about it... He says!lol