Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
sidefrontblanked.jpg
rearblanked.jpg
frontsideblanked.jpg
Frontbumperblanked.jpg
frontblanked.jpg

Thats it for now might add some more up sometime :) let me know what you think ;)

Last edited:

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
www.bebo.com
very quick lol handles well too as long as u want harder suspension then you will deffinally get it with 205/45/16 tyres... mine is still running in and just jumped from 40mpg to 45 within the last day i hope this still goes up a bit more... as it has just over 4k on the clock....

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
www.bebo.com
thanks guys :) yeah was hoping to get the Fr but i didt want to wait lol i waited less than a week before i took it off the garage!! so it was lucky it was the colour i wanted it in! and only 3 characters different in the number plates between my old one and this one lol, already have some mods to :) want the cupra air intake next... umm hearin the turbo must sound nicer than the diesel engine lol

unitzero

Ex SEAT owner
Mar 20, 2007
Nuneaton
nice mate, did you trade your 1.4 for it? how much did you get for the petrol if you don't mind me asking? Also, how much are you saving on fuel per month?

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
www.bebo.com
i dont mind if its not much :) just dont want it totally standard lol i got 4750 for it as it was a gray import... :D and no warranty left etc... with 39k on the clock.. and a bonnet full of stone chips

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
www.bebo.com
as i have only had it a week today i cannot really say to much about the fuel economy... but its barly ran in and got 120 down a a road in it woops! didt feel that quick till i looked down lol

unitzero

Ex SEAT owner
Mar 20, 2007
Nuneaton
oooh, i got told off by many people for doing over 100mph during run in, I know its tempting but apparently no good for the engine in the long run.

Just test drove a Fabia vRS today. Rapidness!

unitzero

Ex SEAT owner
Mar 20, 2007
Nuneaton
no idea how long really! i just remember saying "hey i got to 105 on the way down to Newquay on the motorway"
This was like a week after picking up the car and a bunch of folk piped up shaking their heads and saying that you're supposed to take it easy,

I'd imagine there are folks on here that know the answer though.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.