my arctic grey cupra

Ricardo_Smooth

Powered by Apples!
Jun 26, 2007
sheffield
had the car about a month and a half now so its about time i put some pics up. These are all just washed photos (pre PC) still need to take some of it after the full detail but the weather wont let me [:@]
IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0382-1.jpg

Ricardo_Smooth

Powered by Apples!
Jun 26, 2007
sheffield
its a powerflow backbox mate (was already on the car when i got it) its still on std centre section and will be swapped for a milltek when i have the pennies (already got the milltek d/p reserved)

ian_cupra

looks good mate, looks nice and clean :)

you coming to the sheffield meet on wednesday next week??

Ricardo_Smooth

Powered by Apples!
Jun 26, 2007
sheffield
looks good mate, looks nice and clean :)

you coming to the sheffield meet on wednesday next week??

i would have done mate but i'm off to the ring wednesday (the cupra is staying at home in favour for my friends clio v6) but unless i have a game (footy) i shall be at the next one for definate! I like to put names to faces instead of just behind the keyboard chat

ian_cupra

o yeah, remember reading about that, i'll see ya at the ring, leavin on the thursday :)

where ya stayin?

ian_cupra

sure am, cant wait, 3 of us off here going together, my cupra, mates mk4 cupra tdi, and another mates LCR

am stayin in the ringhaus

ian_cupra

cool, we're 200 yards from circuit :)

yeah am sure sliders is close too

Mayoor

That's my old motor!!! Glad to see it's still about! It's looking good!

Mayoor

It was the demo car so I was the 2nd owner, only had 2k miles on it when I got it. Think it had about 30k on it when I sold it, was very sorry to see it go. Bought a LCR and still miss the car now. Truely awesome drive (except for the handling ;-). It was std when I sold except for the forge DV, 6 disc changer and colour coded bumper strips.
I sold it in July 2004.
Enjoy mate, looks like it's gone to a good home.
What mods has it had now?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.