My birthday

Triple D

I was dissapointed to see that SCN hadn't put my birthday up yesterday:( . Went to have a look, then scrolled down the page and i wasnt there:cry: .

So ill do it a day late. I'm now 21 as of yesterday, so happy birthday to me;)

Nyteshade

Is it dark yet?
Feb 1, 2005
Satan's Layby
There will come a time when you will be glad that it has forgotten that you have yet another candle to blow out...

Happy Birthday for yesterday tho.. :mwah:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Spanner.. stop behaving like a spoilt kid and put the lip away!!.. looking for your birthday :):).. 21 you say?? WHERES THE BLOODY CAKES??? eh?? EH??.....

EH???

happy belated returns fella;)

Triple D

Brummy said:
Spanner.. stop behaving like a spoilt kid and put the lip away!!.. looking for your birthday :):).. 21 you say?? WHERES THE BLOODY CAKES??? eh?? EH??.....
EH???
happy belated returns fella;)
:lol: Cheers chap and ill have to buy a round at the next Brum meet me thinks, will that do? ;)

T. Spark

The one I turn up 2!? lol!

Happy B/day dude, to make you feel better Mike broke the 14's ner ner :D

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Well your birthday doesn't appear in the Calendar, so I'll have to conclude that it hates you. :p

Happy birthday for yesterday anyway chap. ;)

Triple D

mrcoyote said:
Well your birthday doesn't appear in the Calendar, so I'll have to conclude that it hates you. :p

Happy birthday for yesterday anyway chap. ;)
Can you make sure it does next year please? ;) although next year isnt as big as this one :D

Triple D

CupraTgirl said:
Every birthday should be massive (i suppose there is the ones that are bigger) ;)
Its gonna take alot to top this one, especially after what i got up to on saturday night [B)] New lap dancing place in rugby was absolutly quality, oh had a party to.(At Mc Donalds play area):lol:

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
spaniels fr said:
Can you make sure it does next year please? ;)
Nope. :p

Although it forgot mine until I gave it a poke by resetting my birthday in the preferences. :shrug:

Bunnin

Stealth machine
spaniels fr said:
Its gonna take alot to top this one, especially after what i got up to on saturday night [B)] New lap dancing place in rugby was absolutly quality, oh had a party to.(At Mc Donalds play area):lol:

it was a good laugh! what i can remember of it ! gotta stop mixing drinks :headhurt:

But im glad u enjoyed the lapdancing, hope i havent wharped ur mind taking u in there?

u was :drool: a lot lol

Triple D

Bunnin said:
it was a good laugh! what i can remember of it ! gotta stop mixing drinks :headhurt:

But im glad u enjoyed the lapdancing, hope i havent wharped ur mind taking u in there?

u was :drool: a lot lol
You comin up again this weekend mate? Yep was :drool: all night i think, thats why i asked the bouncer for a bib and he bought me a napkin over and hooked it under me chin :lol:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise