My Black LCR

chrisr45

Jul 2, 2008
Middleton/Rochdale
After selling the Anni to get an R32 that I saw advertised I was slightly annoyed when I found out it had sold,

So my other option was a Leon Cupra R, Always fancied one after going for a quick ride in Jakes. So Saturday evening saw me come home with this

2397856-1.jpg

Some of you may recognise it from another forum member?

That pic was taken from the advert,

Its a 54 Plate, 72,000 miles with full Seat history, Cruise controll, Pirelli P Zero tyres all round, Really well looked after mechanicaly. Running totally standard appart from Octavia rear wiper & Forge 007p Re-circulating Valve.

The drive back home was nice & relaxed, Managed 33 mpg (Girlfriend was following me back so didnt open it up)

Today at work I gave it a quick wash & went to see Jake at Pannel care on my way home

DSC_1430.jpg

DSC_1435.jpg

I didnt go down to have any paint work done but whilst I was there I used the lighting at Panel care to try & show the condition of the paint work

DSC_1431.jpg

DSC_1434.jpg

DSC_1440.jpg

DSC_1438.jpg

The Paint isnt too bad but I think its been through a few car washes in its time so a full detail at my works will be done soon (Loads of pics will be taken)

The reason for the Panelcare visit was this

DSC_1433.jpg

Having a Custom Code Stage one map flashed onto it [:D]

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Loved ur Anni mate if it was the one for sale on here mint!

Nice paint really shows it's been kept well.

Your next mod needs to be a purchase of 'cherry blossom' shoe polish from home bargains for ur steering wheel.

Very jealous of the map

chrisr45

Jul 2, 2008
Middleton/Rochdale
£400 to spend on my LCR, Whats advised?

I have £400 left after having my re-map done Today, What would people spend it on next?

I'm not too bothered about having an Exhaust system fitted as I have read a few things on some cars actually being slightly down on power since having one!

Mar 16, 2007
SouthWales
With the Mods ive currently got , id go for a blueflame system then a stage2 upgrade! But other mods you could do is forge silicone hoses under the bonnet uprated TIP , Jetex Cone , FMI etc Exterior mods .....

Pyro

What's do you have already? Other than the map ;) and a good exhaust system won't put the power down a cheep badly made one might but not a proper performance one never seen it myself

Pyro

Front mount intercooler tip hids breaks 007 p jetex cone angle eyes suspension handling goodies uprated bushs tints wheels boost gauge HiFlow manifold etc etc etc etc

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Talk about getting straight in there with the map, good on you fella. Look forward to seeing big grins and plenty of pics ;)

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
The Red Anni was indeed mine,

The cupra will hopefully be having a full detail over the next week.

Whats the cherry blossom do?

Wayne discovered it a while back, its a shoe polish but refurbs the steering wheel back black and it stays on!!

I did my gear knob aswel :funk:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.