My Black LCR

t32er

i wana get on a fit mine but got a bit on at the moment so heeps stallin, let me know how you get on with fittin the TIP!!

t32er

i dont think there ment to be but i know when i did Pyros on his LC his car got called a lot of names and i scratched my expensive arm to shat!!! took fookin ages, now i know to move a water pipe out the way...

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
lcr is a different turbo to the cupra, the tip fot the cupra r is very easy to fit its the k03s thats a pita

the other hoses just require bumper to come off

tip will make the biggest improvement to the car, as for the induction kit, only thing i have seen were findings from badger bill, but wont tell you those as they dont favour it haha

shaun.

converted
Mar 26, 2010
leicester
Hmm might have to wait till Tomorrow to fit the tip when im at work so I can use the ramps

you don't need to go under the car on the lcr mate, i had mine fitted and pics taken all in my 1/2 hour dinner break i think i have read some people going from underneath on the lc but no need to on the lcr

chrisr45

Jul 2, 2008
Middleton/Rochdale
Fitted the 2 boost pipes & the induction kit Today, The sound from it now is awesome!!

Didnt get time to do the TIP so that is a job for tomorrow at work I hope

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Which uprated hoses have you gone for mate?

Sounds good with an open cone sucking at the air haha, you go for just filter or the P-Flow kit?

chrisr45

Jul 2, 2008
Middleton/Rochdale
It was fairly easy, The one on the passenger side intercooler you can do by just removing the 2 plastic covers that sit between the battery & headlight,
The drivers side on that goes onto the charge pipe needed me to take the bumper off from that corner, Simply because the Jubilee clip in the standard hose had been fitted with the screw head part at a funny angle that wouldnt allow me to get on it without moving the Headlight out of the way

t32er

you don't need to go under the car on the lcr mate, i had mine fitted and pics taken all in my 1/2 hour dinner break i think i have read some people going from underneath on the lc but no need to on the lcr

you can pop down and do mine then...
shame i wont be able to get out your way actually, now and again i work at our leic office

chrisr45

Jul 2, 2008
Middleton/Rochdale
Jake told me Today that you can do the TIP on the Cupra R from just above the car, Said it only took him half an hour to do,

Think ill be taking mine down to him on Tuesday night

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Easy from the top, here is a pic with it taken out
DSC00091.jpg

t32er

how do we get to the alan nut from the top? i thought it was at the bottom??

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
What allen nut??
LCR TIP has one use clips on all ports and are replaced with jubilees, no water pipes bolted to it

t32er

tip to the turbo.... im sure its a nut that holds it on to the turbo