my black leon cupra UPDATED!!!!!

skcupra

I have had this car for about 6 months now and im loving every minute of driving it still.
I am trying to do little bits to it to make it satnd out without making it look stupid if you know what i mean.
Here are a few pics of how its changed over the past 6 months.

When i first bought the car his is how it looked:
leon2.jpg

media.jpg

Then the windows were tinted(by me):
cupra001.jpg

cupra002.jpg

Just a few general pictures:
ebay001.jpg

ebay006.jpg

ebay005.jpg

ebay004.jpg

ebay003.jpg

ebay002.jpg

more to come soon will add as and whem
comments welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

skcupra

And the car as it is now after a good clean and polish,lowering and painting the wheels and badges black:
ebay011.jpg

ebay010.jpg

ebay009.jpg

ebay007.jpg

ebay008.jpg

ebay012.jpg

zeroSignal

Not a fan of the black whees or the mudflaps, but otherwise, that's looking very nice.

Actually been to the ring? :)

skcupra

i saw a leon fully modified the other day bodykit all that type of stuff and i didnt like it, im going to remove the mudflaps off mine and the stickers i want it as plain as possible but looking modified if you get my drift?
thats why i painted the badges and the wheels
i definately dont want mine going the saxo why i have been there and done that lol they are younger generation type cars leons are more grown up type cars where subtle mods suit it best, e.g lowering nice alloys, slightly tinted windows.
let me know if you dont agree as i like the different opinions

skcupra

yea there was a tow bar lol i need to get the bumper off to get that other bit off

skcupra

heres an update of what ive done this week
headlight brows
tinted rear lights
engine cover painted
underbonnet film painted cupra badge on th rear
de wipered rear

cupra15.jpg

cupra16.jpg

cupra17.jpg

cupra18.jpg

cupra19.jpg

Feb 8, 2008
Essex
I quite like the mudflaps, just not with the red on the bottom.
I'd like some for the winter, just to keep my car alittle cleaner between washes.

skcupra

mud flaps will be coming off..... whats the best stuff to use to get my car propa shiny at the mo im just useing some black polish stuff? any suggestions?