My Black Magic Mk1 LEON Cupra TDI index in 1st post

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Glad to hear that the car is still running well, and that you're moving forward with it Mark. These cars look and drive so much better when they're a little lower. Nice touch on the AUX. Is that from a Mk2?

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
Here is the picture of the rear drop
20130302_111643_zps01407d98.jpg

and before
2012-03-31180917.jpg

Not sure I will be running it that low with the RS4 Reps on.

Last edited:

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
Just had a read of this, I think I will give this a go as a have a knock both sides, pretty sure it's the track rods where I left the rack hanging on them for like 4 days lol! I've been wanting to get rid of the powerflex cupra r top mounts too so this is the perfect oppertunity! Cheers Mark!

cmd

Nov 13, 2006
Mark your thread is a fantastic read, I have just bought a TDi FR and have found this thread a great help I'm going to be lowering the car on coilovers and in the near future will be bringing the lean down the Bill aka badger5 as he done a great job on my Audi. I'm based in Swansea so hope to meet up with you and Andrew in the near future at a local meet

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
Thanks guys - so far so good with the coil-overs not too harsh a ride. Mostly been just adding fuel and mileage to the car recently.

Been spending most of my time and money of my road bike getting ready for summer ;)

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
I've never liked the RS4 wheels on a Leon, a Golf or Bora I prefer, but these are looking better now they're all polished up! Not really a fan of the centre caps either, didn't ever get round to making the 'S' badges haha?

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
abandoned installing front coilovers this morning due to lack of 18mm impact socket - could not free the hub carrier from the leg :(

refitted the star fish alloys for now though so the winters can come off

Last edited: