My Candy White Leon FR Tdi Progress Thread * Map tweak 25/09/10*

Scooby250

Dec 25, 2009
Colchester Essex
What a fantastic fr it really is a credit to you. White and black for me are the best ones.
I have just got a grey fr and Im thinking of doing a few bits to it. Where did you get the door sills from as I think they look a lot better then the chrome ones?

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
have neglected this thread so thought i would update after having a good weekend at a local tuning companies rolling road day.

before i begin id like to reply to the above 2 posts and say the sill guards were purchased through a member on here and the vinyl was through ebay

Now for the fun stuff lol

Heres a link to the video i took of my car on the rollers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmGUwZyFCb0

Made a very inpressive 185.9bhp and 286.7lb/ft of torque standard and i now have a figure to work on and improve come the time for a DPF delete! :D

Will get a picture up of the graph soon!

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
The Dyno Graph as promised ;)

DynoSheet.jpg

Have a few more updates but need to wait till i get a decent day to get out and get the pictures sorted...

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
Kool ive got K&N Filter , id be happy if mine got 185

~28lb/ft more of torque than the book figure iirc which is around 258lb/ft...?

I was pleasantly surprised :) I had a feeling she was a good going one in the back of my mind but i put it down to wishful thinking most of the time :lol:

flappy

Ferociously Rapid
Mar 28, 2007
Love the subtle mods. What spec is the mini I see you have added a cage and sports pack bits :)

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
thanks everyone! :D

@ flappy - Ah the mini, where to begin :lol:

Lets just say she's nippy... MOT was a few weeks ago and she had to be tuned away back down again to pass the emissions ;)

She's no motorbike engine though... thats the real dream :drool:

FAZ

Feb 6, 2002
Rossendale
Visit site
Love the sill guards!!! I have found some FR logo stickers online 220x40 in size. My question is will they fit on the sill of a FL Leon? I don't have the car yet but want to get the stickers in advance.

Thank you in advance to the person willing to measure their sill for me:thumbup:

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
Well its a nice day so even though I didn't manage to wash the car this weekend (too busy detailing the parents new Freelander 2) I decided to take a few pictures to show off my latest mods :D

Wind deflectors Front & Rear straight from Germany
newest028.jpg

newest033.jpg

newest029.jpg

Air Metal Handbrake

newest034.jpg

newest035.jpg

and just another picture for good measure lol comments welcome!

newest030.jpg

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
Re: My Candy White Leon FR Tdi Progress Thread *Few small styling mods*

New Metro plates
1.jpg

7.jpg

Finally just a few more pics thrown in, sorry about the lack of tyre slick/polishing & waxing she has since been given a full detail for the summer! Shows the new stance after i got the coilovers sorted out and raised the back and lowered the front to get it levelled out.

3.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

Future plans include the use of carbon fibre vinyl (not on the roof), brake caliper's painted, S badges painted possibly de-badge or paint the rear LEON and front splitter.

16e97c97.jpg

Anyone spot the difference? :p

asilaydying1234

tfsi in yo' face
Jul 17, 2009
Banbridge, NI
Damn... u have ur fr looking pretty much exactly how i want mine to look!! I have changed my pillars too and dropped it 40mm till i can get coilovers and am planning to spray the bottom centre of my bumper soon! I'm also looking to get the cupra front splitter

Any way to my question... where did you get your rear spoiler, i'm looking to get one a bit cheaper than straight out of the dealer?

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
Sorry mate, I cant help you as I had mine fitted as part of the deal before I picked it up! Dunno where you would get one to be honest apart from the stealers, unless you try a breakers...? Sorry I cant be any more help!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members