My Candy White Leon FR Tdi Progress Thread * Map tweak 25/09/10*

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Damn... u have ur fr looking pretty much exactly how i want mine to look!! I have changed my pillars too and dropped it 40mm till i can get coilovers and am planning to spray the bottom centre of my bumper soon! I'm also looking to get the cupra front splitter

Any way to my question... where did you get your rear spoiler, i'm looking to get one a bit cheaper than straight out of the dealer?

Dave at SERE is your best bet but there about £105 + Roughly £100 For paint

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
Ok guys, time to do a bit more updating :)

First things first, I'll get to the good bit ;)

Few pictures...

DPFremoval.jpg

"My, my... I wonder whats getting done...?"

DPF.jpg

"That looks a lot like one of those big DPF thingy's, doesn't it?"

MilltekDownpipe.jpg

"Mmmmm... Shiney! Milltek produces these if I remember correctly...?"

Yes, thats right folks, I've finally taken the plunge and dove into the depths of the DPF delete crew :p and I must say... I'm loving it! :funk:

Just need to find a rolling road day, preferably at the same RR as I had the car on when standard and I will post up the results.

Another wee update on a less bhp increasing note...

Tintedrearlights.jpg

Tinted the rear lights, let me know your thoughts please :D

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
My Candy White Leon FR Tdi Progress Thread * Major Update 30/05/10*

d9951dbf.jpg

Just a quick insight for all you economy boys out there :) that's after a 30 something mile commute to my work this morning... Not bad going eh?

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I get around 40-44 most of the time

if i dropped to 60mph i spose i would get 50-60 but have you tried doing 60mph on the M1

SX Driver

I am new here and just saw your Leon.
Beautifull car you made of it.
Thats the car my girlfriend wants to marry me in!!

Sarky

Nice work, I am hoping to follow a similar project with my K 1, please can you tell me how to remove the side repeaters? is it a "lever them out gently" or do you access them via the wheel arch?

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
My Candy White Leon FR Tdi Progress Thread * Major Update 30/05/10*

Sarky said:
Nice work, I am hoping to follow a similar project with my K1, please can you tell me how to remove the side repeaters? is it a "level them out gently" or do you access them via the wheel arch?

Side repeaters have a spring-like catch on one side, prize the lens free using a flat head screwdriver with a microfibre over it so you don't scratch anything. Easy enough done.

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
After the last rolling road day, I was a little disappointed with the result but luckily enough my tuner made a few tweaks and i'm now running an updated version. Much happier now with the figures and when I finally get round to fitting the rest of the Miltek hardware, I shouldn't be far off the majority of you guys on the mainland :D

DPFDeleteupdated.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.