My Candy White Leon FR Tdi Progress Thread * Map tweak 25/09/10*

vanhorn8

Loving the Candy White FR

Hey,

I have just bought myself 08' Candy White Seat Leon FR and it's currently with a local bodyshop for respraying certain parts. I want to do all my modifications asap before I convince myself it's not worth it :p and was wondering if you could answer one or two questions:

1. Did you a buy a xenon/HID/HR7 conversion kit? I don't know too much about modifications to lights as this is the first time but I really want the bright light you get from xenon/HID's

2. Where can I get the clear lights to replace the orange indicator lights? Are these the osram diadem's you mention?

Thanks,

vanhorn8 (N.I.)

Sheeeldz

Hi, got myself a White 08 Leon FR, pretty much standard though, just about to order the gloss outer pillar trims from sere motors.
Loving what you have done!

Just wondering how the rear ones are replaced, fronts look as if they just bolt at the sides, rears look more difficult.

Thanks, Andy

eta76

Flying dutchman
Jan 6, 2012
Very nice car you have there. I dont think I got that much power after DPF delete and a chip!

Van Man

just wondering with the dpf delete pipe from miltek would it have to be mapped straight away?

Van Man

Any affect this would have running it on a standard map?

Anyone link me to where I can get this miltek dpf delete pipe please

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Yep your dashboard will light up like a christmas tree, Car will most likely go into Limp Mode

Not 100 certain but it could possibly cause a fire aswell

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
im not 100% certain but, Basically if it tries to Regen it will just pump loads of fuel into where the DPF would be obviously there is nothing to burn off

eta76

Flying dutchman
Jan 6, 2012
I dont know if I put up this link before, but it seems it can help you:
http://shop.revotechnik.com/product...d-dpf-delete-for-seat-leon-mk2-fr-20-tdi.aspx

It looks like these doesnt have a flex pipe in it, so it could possibly get broken... when the engine moves often. Although the Milltek also possibly doesnt have the flex part in it.

Like this one does:
tmp_watermark.php

http://www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk/product/3102/downpipe-and-dpfdelete

Last edited:

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
:Dnice looking ride!! whats it drive like with the coilovers??

Sorry for the late reply, I don't get on here as much anymore...

The coilovers do grand for ride height adjustment, they are fairly stiff but not a significant amount more over standard. However, if you push the car in the corners, there is still enough movement (at the front anyway) that the tyre tends to rub the screw that holds the splash guard in place. That's with a ride height that isn't making full use of the height adjustment. Basically if I were to do it again i'd opt for a more expensive setup, with damper adjustment.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise