my flash red ibiza cupra 1.8t **update ko3s and jabba map underway!*** page4

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
might put my car up for sale come april-ish i think. fancy a vx220 now :( lol will have to see how things go. what you think its worth tho.
possibly revo stage 1 it before i sell tho.

mintest exterior and interior ever.
polished and waxed and maintained week in week out.
u can see the rest really....

dont sell this is mint and those 220 drivers a girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
mine was similar sort of age and mileage and got just short of £4900 for mine 3 week ago, that was in decent nik too. People will go on about current climate but if someone has the money they will spend it, especially if the buyer hasn't got a host of responsibilities so don't be put off. Put it up for a £ that reflects the condition.

will_ainsworth

Sep 18, 2008
Plymouth, Devon
www.flickr.com
Well few updates..... cant remeber if i mentioned i had hids.. well i now have.

my toyo proxies on the front have just his the mark so have ordered up two new ones which should be here tomorrow. 130quid i could have spent else where tbh but oh well!

also my jetex filter should be here tomorrow too
picked up my forge joiner and silicon pipe and vacuum pipes today (nice bit of blue) Just need my jubilee clips!
and also gave mr 45cb my suspension and 130notes in replacement of his h&r cup suspension, thankyou mate for fitting too! handles so much better now, feels planted and makes me enjoy driving it that little bit faster in bends:) became such a grandad in this car compared to my old gti as this doesnt handle well, but now feels alot better!

also today i went to longlife to see about getting a exhaust made up, full system it will be, turbo back. so i plan to get a 3'' decat downpipe going into a 2.5 straigh through to a backbox and double pipe exit, nice and standard looking (to look like the miltec system, just wanting a bit of a nice rumble and nothing loud and raspy/noisy/chavvy.
anyway some pics. :)

how it started tonight
DSC04144.jpg

induction pipe
DSC04146.jpg

white battery looking rather crap!!
DSC04157.jpg

better looking sprayed battery!
DSC04160.jpg

DSC04159.jpg

DSC04163.jpg

mmmmm pizza
DSC04164.jpg

will_ainsworth

Sep 18, 2008
Plymouth, Devon
www.flickr.com
filter arrived. i never though i would have said this about the car but its totally amazing now :D feels free and handling now is just transformed. i think ill be getting points soon as im starting to drive like i used to. lol nah ill just have to be sensible and all should be fine! feels like its got more power but its prob just in my head!!

oh and pics...
DSC04178.gif

DSC04180.jpg

DSC04182.jpg

DSC04183.jpg

DSC04184.jpg

DSC04185.jpg

DSC04186.jpg

Last edited:

will_ainsworth

Sep 18, 2008
Plymouth, Devon
www.flickr.com
get a Forge T.I.P and it will go look and sound even beter :)

yeh that is the plan, only thing im not sure about if anyone can clarify is that because im going hybrid and need the 3'' maf will i need new pipes etc or will it all be the same?

also im looking to go to about 280ish will the universal ebay fmic be ok for this as i really dont think i can afford a forge fmic.

will_ainsworth

Sep 18, 2008
Plymouth, Devon
www.flickr.com
exhaust all done just picked it up, had a big back box at first and sounded nice, but too big at rattled loads (knocking) so they put a small one in, rather small tho! so they said to drive it a week see if it beds in, if still loud come back and were put another box in!

vids...

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j7...t=MOV00157.flv

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j7...t=f1073f4b.pbr

its a bit loud so its going back for a middle box tmoz, dont ask about that tho :mad:, anyway quick vid.. shite start im afraid

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j75/ainsworthwilliam/?action=view&current=cupranewexhaust.flv

anyway i was rather miffed off today with all this exhaust shite, decided to cheer myself up and by this forge beauty

DSC04217.jpg

DSC04218.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members