My fresh onvi cupra (now of the road full forged engine rebuild onway)

Jan 6, 2009
sunny falmouth
Have you that's good what have you got coming mate?
Haven't dome loads on mine but got a few bits all prepped up ready for painting now
The block should be going to my mates garage to be sprayed on Thursday should look summing like this when its done
5ad770d7-59ea-cfd9.jpg

manzfield

Jan 2, 2012
st austell
sweet.. that will look good in there... i got a new reducer, t-bolt clamps and beaded pipe to help keep it on... then i can drive it again without worrying so much that its gonna blow!!ill get some pics up once i figure how :lol:

Jul 4, 2010
Cambs
Have you that's good what have you got coming mate?
Haven't dome loads on mine but got a few bits all prepped up ready for painting now
The block should be going to my mates garage to be sprayed on Thursday should look summing like this when its done
5ad770d7-59ea-cfd9.jpg

Thats my old block ;)

Jan 6, 2009
sunny falmouth
Pic of my bay atm
5ad770d7-3ef4-5129.jpg

Sorry for rubbish pic
Iv now decided to rip everyrhing out of the bay and have the bay sprayed fresh to now
Also having loads of parts sprayed up atm pics to follow when iv picked them up

Jan 6, 2009
sunny falmouth
still cant get hold of him. i replaced all gaskets, bearings
When you say all gaskets did you buy a head gasket set if so what did it include
What gaskets did you replace on the bottom end
I'm gonna do all bearings just not sure what gaskets to do bottom end and were to get them
Also if you get hold of the person with the solid front.mount let me no as I'm after one to

turboholic

CupraPower
Mar 4, 2010
Bristol/Bath/Frome
yeah i bought a headgasket set. comes with headgasket, head bolts, valve stem oil seals, rocker cover gasket, coolant block o ring (side of the head), both manifold gaskets, ummmmm think thats it. i also replaced the thermostat!

bottom end gasket set from jabba. its on their website! you get the front and rear crank oil seals, oil filter housing gasket and o ring for the oil cooler, and sealant for the sump.

yeah will do mate

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.