My headlights are rubbish

Superted

As the thread title suggests they are!

Wanted Bi-Xenon but build time was far too long and my part ex was loosing money like it was going out of fashion, so had to do the deal for a car at least to what i wanted bar the Xenon's, trouble is the standard units are absolute rubbish or is it just me and mine :blink:

Replaced all of the bulbs for Super White but still no better, anybody else got a Leon FR with this problem? Would be good to know :confused:

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
take it down to your local MOT centre, they will adjst the headlights for a fiver.. that might solve the issue?

Triple D

what about hid's? they will be vastly better than the standard ones, but not as good as the Bi Xenons.

Nathanio

May 26, 2005
West Sussex
www.w1pcs.co.uk
Remember seeing several posts on here before of Alteas/Leon mk2 leaving dealers without the PID being done properly so the headlights were well out of alignment :rolleyes: well done Seat! Get em checked out at your local MOT station

Superted

Cheers for the replies, as the weather gets better (apart from this weekend) and the evenings lighter you tend to forget until you do venture out and they are absolutely dangerous...can't see a thing.

Will get back to the stealers ASAP :shrug:

Mar 26, 2007
Norn Iron
^^ Go and complain at the dealers, do you not get a free check up? My dealer took me in when the car was 1month old and just went over things like tyres, light settings, oil level, and checked for faults on the ECU..

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
The Mk4 Ibiza lights are crap too, out of my (in reverse order of ownership)
04 Leon,
1997 Primera,
1996 Primera,
52 Ibiza,
97 Corsa,
C reg Micra

the Ibiza had the worst by a long way, so much so I didn't want to drive when it was dark lol

Superted

Took the car back to the stealers and asked them to sort, they were of course adamant that the level and range had been done at PDI.........well all i can say is i can see in the dark now which is a great improvement on previous, so me thinks stealers are telling porkies! :whistle:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.