My Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Not to sure myself but if you try unit 26 in Bicester the postcode is ox26 4ul, they are a franchised dealer for a make of exhausts called longlife and I heard some pretty good things about them and they do custom exhausts bit like powerflow.

Leezo

ok thanks will have a look

Last edited by a moderator:

negy

Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI
Feb 20, 2011
sheffield
I think supersprint do an exhaust for the FR. milltek only do them for the cupra and boc so i bought the polo GTI one and i went to my local exhaust place called exhaust uk and they made the custom bit up for it to fit.
The polo exhaust tips are too far to the left and for it to fit on the FR they needed to come to the right abit to fit inline with the rear diffuser on the FR.
Also theres a milltek for the audi A1 which might be a better fit i dont know but the A1 and the GTI have the same chassis just different body work.
For fitting and the costom bit making up and fitted cost about £130

lukej18

fr

nice fr! thinking about getting one of these in replace of my 56 plate 1.4 sport :D , is it proper fast, 130 no problem? and what about mpg if youre sitting 60/70 how many miles would you get out a tank?

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
My standard FR most I've had is around 120 on private land(exRAF) as for mpg I'm avg. around 30-40 but its the initial acceleration that hits you first because of the smooth dsg gearbox

lukej18

Ah right sure it would go faster than that top speed meant to be 132 not that you need to go that fast haha, roughly how much miles do you get out a tank?

Last edited by a moderator:

lukej18

not so bad then! well my 1.4 sport which only has 85bhp is the same price to fill up and I only get 350 miles out a tank so be good to get the fr which actually moves when you want it to and is economical when you want it to be! just have to wait and save up some cash now :/ !

TopManTaz

Hi mate, just wondering does the stubby aerial affect the radio reception at all or works as normal?

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
The one I have does as its just a cheap replacement from halfrauds but others with the stubbies from the like of Citroen, Peugeot and Honda should work just as normal, with mine its more for the looks as I never use the radio

negy

Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI
Feb 20, 2011
sheffield
the stubbie aerial works sound no loss of signal or quality. i changed it because i didnt like the original.

TopManTaz

cheers for that, just a quick question how do you add the link to your RR under the comments you make?

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
Go to the "User CP" (control panel) and then look for the "signature" option on the left hand side.

Use BBCode as follows...
[ url = linktoyourRRthread ] title of your RR Thread [ / url ]
Minus the spaces (you can have spaces in your RR thread title though)

negy

Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI
Feb 20, 2011
sheffield
Nope just use a very thin flat screw driver n just prize them out if u want to protect your paint while you do it just wrap some electrical tape round screw driver

negy

Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI
Feb 20, 2011
sheffield
having a wash :p

just an update :D

pressed plates with holders
side skirts
red callipers
head lights and fog lights fly eyed
black seat center caps ;) look better than the **** silver ones!

and thats it now time to start saving for this

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.