My K1! Stage 2+ project!

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
I got my car in September and thought its about time i started a thread since the mods have started.
Since september i have fitted: Eibach sportlines, LCR splitter, a couple of daft stickers, Revo remap and i got new wheels.

Here is the car standard:
013.jpg

010.jpg

Here it is yesterday, could do with a wash, it still had the white stuff from swapping the tyres over.

Picture158.jpg

Picture159.jpg

Picture160.jpg

Picture161.jpg

Picture162.jpg

Picture157.jpg

Dont know whether to keep them silver or get them furbed a dif colour?

Thanks to r666che for the wheels, I would of stayed and chated but we were going out on sat night lol Managed to get home without missing turn off's lol :funk:

Last edited:

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Car looks amazing mate. There is something about a clean white car. :drool:. Wheels look great, I would leave them as they are.

As said above the car is perfect as it is, doesnt need anything else done to the outside.

You still got your mk3 Cupra?

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
The bbs are really light! Lighter than the standard wheels but driving the car i don't see much diff mate!

Shhhh i tell everyone they are genuine lol

2 new tyres are going on this week, It just got a service and i am going to uprate the plugs, Also booking it in to get Tracking and 4 wheel allignment setup.

Mods are taking a backseat now as i have 3 holidays to save up for, I am talking next year before my miltek is bought now :| Unles i end up getting a secnd hand one. Gonna start saving like mad so that after the holidays i can go stage 2+ in one step. That will be the end of next year though.

GtSport

Feb 5, 2010
Bucharest
Very nice car! What TBE exhaust do you think of using for stage 2+? I don't know if I should go for Milltek or Blueflame.

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
300+bhp will find out on the 6th of march when it gets dyno'd.
It was rr'd at 257 standard.

Will be going for the milltek mate! Although blueflame is cheaper i have always prefered the milltek.

Thanks for the comments guys :D

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
Thats looking great. White Leons are ubber cool!![B)]

Do you know where the wheels were bought origonaly and are they really lighter than the standard wheels????

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.