My K1! Stage 2+ project!

_chris_

Jul 6, 2008
in the car
oh right read your thread and it didnt read like you were, thought someone had robbed your pictures and was trying to sell it. lol

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
lol naw i did put it up for sale! But was just being stupid lol

Think i am planning on putting the car off the road for work in september! Really wanting to go stage 2+!

After seeing Al's and Owens yesterday i really want a spec similar to theirs lol so going to start it all in september and hopefully after the winter it will be ready and can get it up to crail next year :)

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
Bit of an update, I almost traded the car in for an e46 m3 but then decided against it.

The ch's are going to be getting done satin black now and i might be getting a set of bbs lm's in 19s.

Getting a lot of carbon bits done and an uprated clutch flywheel and a diff.

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
I dunno mate probs march time! Decided to wait and just get everything fitted for stage 2+ at the same time as the clutch! Also gettingthe lsd and whiteline anti lift kit new coilovers arbs and some new bushes aswell! Just doing everything in the oner! Will update this with parts i have bought when i am on the laptop!

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
Actually bought stuff now so can start updating lol Can get pics if people want to see the mods. I only done that update to keep my thread a bit nearer the top lol

Hoping to be 380bhp and get my handling sorted before June n the car will be back for summer.

Purchased:

Sachs Organic Race clutch and single mass flywheel
3" Turbo back Blueflame Exhaust
ITG Induction Kit
Rev D DV
Autotech High Pressure Fuel Pump

Wwas originally going for miltek but i got offered a deal i couldn't refuse.
To reach 360-380 bhp all i needs is a new intercooler, Going for the forge twintercooler and changing the standard one to an s3 one. Basically the twintercooler is the forge one at the front of my bumper and then will have the s3 one behind it. Will also replace plugs (ngk ones) and a new cam follower as these can fail.

Mods i am looking to purchase soon:

Forge twintercooler and s3 combo
Quaife LSD
Kw coilovers
Whiteline anti lift kit
Whiteline arbs
poly bushes

Also need a new set of alloys and tyres. Going for either, bbs ch again or vmr 710.

Plan is to purchase the intercoolers and then save and give the car to gi motorsport and get it all fitted at once and then take it for mapping. Would also like to get the front end painted before summer as it is badly chipped. Might fit some bits myself, but the clutch and lsd etc will be fitted by gi.

Also getting some carbon fibre bits done inside and possibly outside.

Actually bought stuff now so can start updating lol Can get pics if people want to see the mods. I only done that update to keep my thread a bit nearer the top lol

Hoping to be 380bhp and get my handling sorted before June n the car will be back for summer.

Purchased:

Sachs Organic Race clutch and single mass flywheel
3" Turbo back Blueflame Exhaust
ITG Induction Kit
Rev D DV
Autotech High Pressure Fuel Pump

Wwas originally going for miltek but i got offered a deal i couldn't refuse.
To reach 360-380 bhp all i needs is a new intercooler, Going for the forge twintercooler and changing the standard one to an s3 one. Basically the twintercooler is the forge one at the front of my bumper and then will have the s3 one behind it. Will also replace plugs (ngk ones) and a new cam follower as these can fail.

Mods i am looking to purchase soon:

Forge twintercooler and s3 combo
Quaife LSD
Kw coilovers
Whiteline anti lift kit
Whiteline arbs
poly bushes

Also need a new set of alloys and tyres. Going for either, bbs ch again or vmr 710.

Plan is to purchase the intercoolers and then save and give the car to gi motorsport and get it all fitted at once and then take it for mapping. Would also like to get the front end painted before summer as it is badly chipped. Might fit some bits myself, but the clutch and lsd etc will be fitted by gi.

Also getting some carbon fibre bits done inside and possibly outside.

:yes: we're all pic Wh*r*s!

new list of mods sounds good, as does the soon to be ones too.

Deleted member 13581

Sounds good Ross. Looking forward to seeing it in action when its done.

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
Cheers mate! Cant wait to get it bak on the road!

Heres the clutch, flywheel, itg and blue flame...
2750f4a7.jpg

afefa9e9.jpg

b80005ef.jpg

Also been thinking about these wheels! Thoughts???
716d6ce5.jpg

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
Cant quite remember the offsets! Will check again when i am home mate!

Dont no wether to get 18's or 19's! 19's would look better but 18's would be better for handling etc!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.