My Key Disintergrated on me last night!

Fredthered

Nov 3, 2009
North West
Are the folding keyfobs covered by warrenty? Im taking it into SEAT later so hopefully it will be

Its just as the title says my key decided to fall to peices last night as i attempted to fold the key back into the fob. It looks like a big chunck of the hinge has come apart causing the ket bit to part with he fob....... Just glad it didn't fall apart while in the ignition!

Fredthered

Nov 3, 2009
North West
Seems they are :) went into my dealer today they had a good look at it but couldnt fix it so they ordered me a new one, apparently they can't get replacement individual parts for them anymore so its whole new flipkey im getting under warrenty :)

Pierre_boc

Jul 5, 2012
Preston
Seems they are :) went into my dealer today they had a good look at it but couldnt fix it so they ordered me a new one, apparently they can't get replacement individual parts for them anymore so its whole new flipkey im getting under warrenty :)

Nice!! Not sure if the spring is going in mine... Keep taking it out of my pocket and finding the key open :/ or it could just be me pressing the button when I'm bored :)

Sent via pigeon

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members