My LCR. 330mm brakes,wheels,KW Clubsports, Quaife ATB, stage 2 map booked.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Good news mate. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on what the mods have done to the car :)

On a good blast you really appreciate having them!

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
I have a big smile on my face.
It looks a little low now.
null_zpseb83dbcc.jpg

I also picked this up and had a good chat about engine builds. Oh and BT....
null_zpsc4f2eafa.jpg

ReDBull

Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
I know how you feel mate. Taking your car to be modded, the travelling and all the pullarva that goes with it can be a nice but draining experience.

It's one of the problems with living in the arse end of no where. I feel very cut off from the car world sometime. I've got a beer on the go now so I'll re fuel and take it out again tomorrow and get on proper idea on roads I know. :funk:

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
That head looks very clean a nice example of a largeport I hope.
Living in Swansea is not good for car meets etc.

ReDBull

Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
Sits really nice mate,looking good !!

I wasn't really that bothered about going low but now I'm think spacers[B)].

Neither is living in Lincoln but it seems to be slowly improving.
The head looks good. It does need a re build but I'd want that done anyway. Now begins the long process of letting saving recover and hopefully next year getting the engine rebuilt. I hope Relentless or somebody pulls there finger out and make a decent manifold for the K04 by then!

I seem to be hitting limp more often since re setting the throttle body and saw 242 BHP on the LG yesterday. I'm popping over to R tech soon to pick up the splitter DK kindly sent the with Mylo for me. I may need to talk maps :)

ReDBull

Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
Sits really nice mate,looking good !!

I wasn't really that bothered about going low but now I'm think spacers[B)].

Neither is living in Lincoln but it seems to be slowly improving.
The head looks good. It does need a re build but I'd want that done anyway. Now begins the long process of letting saving recover and hopefully next year getting the engine rebuilt. I hope Relentless or somebody pulls there finger out and make a decent manifold for the K04 by then!

I seem to be hitting limp more often since re setting the throttle body and saw 242 BHP on the LG yesterday. I'm popping over to R tech soon to pick up the splitter DK kindly sent the with Mylo for me. I may need to talk maps :)

ReDBull

Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
I didn't get chance to have a good drive yesterday as way to busy!
Tomorrow I'm driving through the wolds so it'll get a good spanking then. The engine mounts are great, very impressed. The car feels like its gained a big chunk of BHP the way it launches and changes gear.

I've also given in to peer pressure and booked in for a stage 2 map.

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
i didn't get chance to have a good drive yesterday as way to busy!
Tomorrow i'm driving through the wolds so it'll get a good spanking then. The engine mounts are great, very impressed. The car feels like its gained a big chunk of bhp the way it launches and changes gear.

I've also given in to peer pressure and booked in for a stage 2 map.
good lad!!!!!!!!:d

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
Thanks the rear needs to come up slightly as its sitting lower than the front. Plus (I can't believe I'm saying this!) I could do with spacing the rears out a little further. [B)]

You can't beat a little bit more poke. Does take a while and a lot of adjusting until you get the stance spot on, worth it though :D

ReDBull

Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
Looking forward to seeing this on track on Friday matey! ;)

I'm looking froward to it as well! Will also be good to catch up not seen you for a while.

Just had my first proper drive with the new set up and f@@k me is it good! :D:funk:

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
I'm looking froward to it as well! Will also be good to catch up not seen you for a while.

Just had my first proper drive with the new set up and f@@k me is it good! :D:funk:
Great stuff matey, great stuff.:D Will be good tI catch up for sure, I'm hoping I get there early enough to get some track time in. Was down chatting to Andy today and he'll be gutted if I don't too! :(
Fingers crossed I'm able to get away from work handily! ;)

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Good to hear that recent upgrades have been worth it Paul. The car looks very nice with its new wheels on. Very purposeful [B)]

I'll definitely be going to AKS to have my exhaust fitted. Did you get your subframe sorted in the end? This site isn't great for saving. I've probably spent about 750 on the car in the last few weeks, whilst I raising a new born and finding very little time for the car... :think:

ReDBull

Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
Great stuff matey, great stuff.:D Will be good tI catch up for sure, I'm hoping I get there early enough to get some track time in. Was down chatting to Andy today and he'll be gutted if I don't too! :(
Fingers crossed I'm able to get away from work handily! ;)

Hope you can make it are you going for Erin's afterwards? How was the USA?

Good to hear that recent upgrades have been worth it Paul. The car looks very nice with its new wheels on. Very purposeful [B)]

I'll definitely be going to AKS to have my exhaust fitted. Did you get your subframe sorted in the end? This site isn't great for saving. I've probably spent about 750 on the car in the last few weeks, whilst I raising a new born and finding very little time for the car... :think:

Thankfully the subframe didn't need changing. Which was nice.
Alex is a really good guy we spent the whole day talking cars. And the geo set up is great. It'd be worth getting him to set up you suspension while your there. I daren't even think about how much I've spent recently. But I'm pleased with the results and the end is insight. Ish :whistle: