My LCR Since '05 with Static+ Front Air Lift - Project Gone to a New Home.

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
If I move the battery to the rear or even if I can get hold of a smaller battery it'll give me more space to create a more direct air flow for the induction kit as oppose to this

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
If I move the battery to the rear or even if I can get hold of a smaller battery it'll give me more space to create a more direct air flow for the induction kit as oppose to this

Easy job to relocate to the boot mate. I reckon that you could even use the original battery box with some nuts and bolts. Get some correct gauge wire and battery fixings and we can have a go at it next week if you like?

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Would you recommend getting a battery cage just incase or should the tray/holder come out from the engine bay?

Where is it going to be fitted? In the spare wheel well or actually in the boot? The original battery box, if like mine, will be fitted with 4 bolts. If in the spare wheel well, we can drill and bolt it, matching how its fitted in the bay. If its in the main bit of the boot and you want a bit of bling then get a cage. Up to you mate :)

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
No I mean I'm a bit tight on money so what I've got withdrawn is my allowance for the month lol, so don't want to end up spending loads on my card. Lol trying to be a sensible adult and setting limits ;)

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
No I mean I'm a bit tight on money so what I've got withdrawn is my allowance for the month lol, so don't want to end up spending loads on my card. Lol trying to be a sensible adult and setting limits ;)

Oh right. I can always order it off eBay for you and you just give me the cash. I reckon I've got the 8 gauge wire in the shed. I can check tomorrow. Up to you though mate. If you can't do it next week, we can do it another time. I'm happy to help anyway I can :)

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
That'd be great as like you said ebays cheaper and I'll give you the cash on Friday, basically I've set a limit of £60 so if push comes to shove like I said I've got my card but it's an emergency backup

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
That'd be great as like you said ebays cheaper and I'll give you the cash on Friday, basically I've set a limit of £60 so if push comes to shove like I said I've got my card but it's an emergency backup

No worries mate. I reckon I've got everything in the shed bar the 0 gauge, distributor and terminals for the battery. I'll have a look tomorrow mate and get back to you :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.