My Leon 1.9TDI PD Top Sport 2,75" FF exhaust and BT

Staszek20vt

Aug 19, 2009
PL/BE
www.leonclub.pl
Here is my current ride:

2003 Seat Leon Top Sport 1.9 PD TDI

that how he looks before I put my hand on him :)

img0739resize.jpg

img1109g.jpg

img1110iw.jpg

As you can see on my previous cars, my "modification bug" couldn't stand it and I started from:
- S3 pedals and foot rest,
- Leon Cupra R splitter,
- Skoda Fabia rear wiper,

after few weeks I decided to remap ECU at Dynosoft:
before
1staszekseria.jpg

after
1staszekmod.jpg

Car just get "another life" and gets faster :clap: he was ready to look faster too so he gets front and rear bumper from Cupra R and my old 18" OZ Supertourismo wheels which was refurbished and re-painted.

p1090215.jpg

82307634.jpg

To be continued...

Last edited:

Staszek20vt

Aug 19, 2009
PL/BE
www.leonclub.pl
From motorsportworld.co.uk I ordered Black Diamond Drilled discs 312mm on front and 256mm on rear and Black Diamond Predator Rear Pads. Breaking fluid has been also changed for MOTUL DOT 5.1
Also I found quite cheap 18" Leon Cupra R rims, which fits perfectly with AP Racing calipers.

photo0040.jpg

photo0005.jpg

dsc0019xj.jpg

photo00132.jpg

dsc0019xj.jpg

dsc0020al.jpg

dsc0012ti.jpg

Now he was almost perfect... :) from outside... ;)

As you can see the windows has been tinted.

Staszek20vt

Aug 19, 2009
PL/BE
www.leonclub.pl
As the fact that I'm doing a lot of km on highways and I have got 5 years old daughter I went for a SEAT Dynamic Navigation System wiyh color display and DVD player hidden in a glovebox next to Seat CD Changer...

dsc0043v.jpg

dsc0044h.jpg

dsc0051z.jpg

Now she could watch her favourite cartoons and I didn't had to answer for a over million different questions while driving... :D :D :D

Then I thought that I've done everything I could... oh, I was wrong ;) I foung 3M Di-Noc Carbon 3D and there are results:

img5935.jpg

After that I decide to change instrument clocks from VW Passat with full FIS and VW Golf MKIV dials finished with chrome polished gauge rings and changed colours:

img6088.jpg

Staszek20vt

Aug 19, 2009
PL/BE
www.leonclub.pl
For more pleasant grip I have changed steering wheel and handbreak cover from Leon Cupra R:

img6090.jpg

img6093of.jpg

Somwhere between I changed all upholstery for black from Leon Cupra R:

p1090223.jpg

p1090221.jpg

p1090220.jpg

As a something which fits I've got very rare black VW Passat W8 light with LED's.

w8czarna.jpg

Staszek20vt

Aug 19, 2009
PL/BE
www.leonclub.pl
I was very pleased with 3M Di-Noc Carbon 3D effect on the side mirrors so I've decided to put it on the roof and rear wing:

img3364n.jpg

img3363z.jpg

img3349i.jpg

That's all for now. The full list of modifications is:

Interior:
- Recaro seats from VW Golf MK IV GTI,
- Audi A3/S3 8L air vents
- Audi S3/TT pedals and foot rest
- Cupra R handbreak cover
- Cupra R gear knob and gaitor
- Cupra R steering wheel,
- Cupra R black upholstery
- black VW Passat W8 interior light with LEDs
- Seat Dynamic Navigation System,
- VW Passat clocks with full FIS with VW Golf MKIV Sport Edition dials finished with chrome polished gauge rings and changed colours,
- Seat CD changer,
- DVD player in glovebox,
- VAG criuse control,
- three button flip key,
- Seat Sport mats,
- Audi A3 8L armrest,

Exterior:
- 18" Cupra R Wheels,
- Skoda Fabia rear wiper,
- Cupra R front and rear bumpers,
- tinted windows,
- 3M Di-Noc Carbon 3D mirrors, roof and rear wing,

Engine:
- remap by Dynosoft,

Chassis:
- Eibach Pro Kit springs,
- Audi S3 upper strut brace,
- Wiechers lower strut brace,
- AP Racing front brake calipers (4 pot, 312mm front Black Diamond Drilled discs, AP Racing pads),
- Cupra R rear breake calipers (256mm, Black Diamond Drilled discs, Black Diamond Predator pads),
- MOTUL DOT 5.1 break fluid,

and some more which I could forgot :)

Almost 95% modifications I have done by myself and nay questions and opinions are more than welcome.

Hope that you enjoyed reading this, please excuse me any mistakes - english is not my native language.

Also I'd like to mention that I'm a member of Polish Leon Club Team - www.leonclub.pl since 2004 and I would like to exchange some knowledge between our forums.

Best regards,

Stan

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Very tidy motor :)

Dials look good. So are they passat or mk4 golf ones? Also the s3 foot pedals and foot rest - are they easy to fit?

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Wow Stan that looks great. Love the work you done in the interior retro fitting the VW dials and Sat Nav kit. Also really like the AP SEAT SPORT calipers you chose, great choice! :)

Tartan58

Ex Seat Owner!!
Apr 10, 2008
Edinburgh
Very nice, especially like what you've done with the interior, don't think I'd be brave enough to try that. How easy/hard was it to get the passat clocks with the MFD working?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members