My Leon TDI

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Hello all

Been on here & had my 2001 Leon TDI 110 a while now so thought it was about time i did a RR

Bought it in std form

Seat003.jpg

List Of Mods So Far ;

Fabia Rear Wiper
RS6 18" Reps
Led Sidelights,Interior Lights,Number plate Lights & Indicators
Aero Wipers
Team Heko Wind Reflectors
Badgless Grill
Jom Coilovers

How Its Looking Now

coilovers011.jpg

coilovers010.jpg

coilovers009.jpg

This is the story so far http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=343324

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Update

Carbon Fibre wrapped interior handles,window switches & centre console arrived today

CarbonFibre001.jpg

CarbonFibre002.jpg

CarbonFibre003.jpg

CarbonFibre004.jpg

Just need to fit centre console now :)

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Undecided what to do about bumpers

Options

Facelift front bumper & side skirts
or
Colour code bottom of present bumpers & fit splitter

Whatever i go with i will be colour coding the side mouldings,fitting teardrop mirrors,might space wheels out a bit

Its just an ongoing project :)

cooky25

Derv is the word!
Nov 4, 2011
Taunton, Somerset
Undecided what to do about bumpers

Options

Facelift front bumper & side skirts
or
Colour code bottom of present bumpers & fit splitter

Whatever i go with i will be colour coding the side mouldings,fitting teardrop mirrors,might space wheels out a bit

Its just an ongoing project :)

I'm too undecided about this.

Depends how much you wanna spend, obviously colour-coding the bumper is cheaper and they do look good with a splitter on :)

Other plans sound good too mate :)

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Looks nice and tidy mate, sits well on them coilovers. Have you got much planned for it?

I'm too undecided about this.

Depends how much you wanna spend, obviously colour-coding the bumper is cheaper and they do look good with a splitter on :)

Other plans sound good too mate :)

Thanks for the kind comments guys

4300k HID's turned up today after waiting a week because of a paypal c*ckup,so will be fitting at wknd

aaron99099

might have to order some HIDs sick of the yellow halogen light they look good

dannygoodson123

Good thread m8. What are the jom coilies like and how much u get the wind deflectors for?

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Good thread m8. What are the jom coilies like and how much u get the wind deflectors for?

I think if i were going to go for coilies again i would go for some better quality 1's but for £165 can't complain,got Heko wind deflector off ebay for £30

Update

Managed to get hold of a facelift front bumper today,trip down to cornwall to collect it a the wknd :) will go well with the cupra side skirts i bought last wk :D

So just need to get the right arch liners now

dannygoodson123

Really lucky basted! Ive been lookin for months they go for **** loads n fleabay and dont seem to be any near me. Make sure u do a detailed guide of fitting them and whats needed. Every1 seem to do guides for cupra r bumpers. Pictures are a must lol and cheers must invest in some windies.

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Right a quick update

Picked up facelift Fr front bumper

KGrHqFHJFEhRZuVBP8KteFGQg60_12.jpg

Now need to get hold of a rear 1 as was going to just colour code rear bumper i have on atm but won't look right.

Bits i need to get to fit

Front bumper guides

Rear bumper guides

Side skirt mounting kit

These can all be had for Sere Motors http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=249

Also going to need cupra r boot spoiler as its bigger than the std 1 & thinking about getting angel eye headlamps like the 1's in the pic that i got the bumper from

Last edited:

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Update

Managed to get hold of front & rear bumper guides,side skirt mounts & a cupra r rear bumper from a guy thats breaking a cupra r which was a bit of a result

Just need to get towing eye cover for rear bumper & jacking point covers for 1 of the side skirts then its off for spraying :)

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
looking good mate, i like the way it sits.

quick question, what are your jom coilovers like? iv heard mixed opinions on them. those slagging them off round here are the people with 400-600 quid set ups. no point bursting the bank if you know what i mean :) cheers
Teazy

cazb71

the carbon fibre looks really well you have just helped me decide to do it rather than the matt black cheers

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
looking good mate, i like the way it sits.

quick question, what are your jom coilovers like? iv heard mixed opinions on them. those slagging them off round here are the people with 400-600 quid set ups. no point bursting the bank if you know what i mean :) cheers
Teazy

I think the Jom are good for the money & like you say ppl that don't like them rtrack there car & have deep pockets :)

the carbon fibre looks really well you have just helped me decide to do it rather than the matt black cheers

I think it look spots on,centre console has been done too

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.