my logs, MAF faulty?

TBCupraT

Limp Mode Squad ™
flashbsd said:
thanks guys, TBCUpraT have you got stage 2 on std intercooler? if so how does it drive?

e.g. pull better through out the range than stage1? or does it get alot of heatsoak, i'm contemplating getting stage 2 but without FMIC if i can help it :)

Yes I do have the Std Side mount IC and induction temps are a big issue as it has been with stage1. I'm now running LB8 T6 with Tesco 99ron and it runs alot better than any HB setting and even LB9 T5 which I think is still to aggressive.

The car really does hold power better up the rev range and this has been shown to produce 203bhp and 270lbft on a recent dyno.

FMIC would be my next purchase!!!

TBCupraT

Limp Mode Squad ™
Martyn's xls spreadsheet.

Martyn,

I like that xls file. I think it gives a good estimate of the bhp and torque.
When my car was dyno'd I thought at the time that the torque seemed to give to high a figure.

With your sheet I think the numbers are bang-on for stage 2.

Jay

Mar 6, 2004
france
Visit site
TBCupraT said:
Martyn,

I like that xls file. I think it gives a good estimate of the bhp and torque.
When my car was dyno'd I thought at the time that the torque seemed to give to high a figure.

With your sheet I think the numbers are bang-on for stage 2.

do you have a boost log with stage 2 :) ? what boost and timing settings are you using ?

Jay

Mar 6, 2004
france
Visit site
Martyn said:
Is that the same log?

no, but don't care about it, i was just trying to use a little software based on mechanics formula to have an idea of how much power your car put on the road for this test ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.