10046lx.jpg

10136ht.jpg

10124vm.jpg

10108uu.jpg

20073uq.jpg

30016nj.jpg

40018yc.jpg

60149ms.jpg

Thanks to ibiza 95 for sorting the pics out :)

roly

midnightmotors.net
Jan 2, 2002
Midnight Motors Workshop
i had it on the rollers at the Big Boys Toys open weekend where it got 222BHP, how acurate those portable rr's are im not sure but it gives me an idea

i would have liked to use the 225 lump but thought the MK3 was the easiest route to go as the cars are the same size

engine and gearbox went straight in no problem, it was only wiring, hydraulic clutch and dashboard that caused any real problems

chisel

Jan 15, 2006
real cool !!! the first mk2 with 1.8T I heard about.
show us some pictures outside car.
cheers,
peter.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
roly,what happened to the valver ?my brother is looking for an engine and box for his mk1 golf project.
good job btw looks factory fitted

gazjones

like the look of that what was it out of mk3 4 or a leon? bet that goes well has it got any other mods with it like exhaust or is it just engine?

gazjones

just seen bost pipes so gues its mk3 should have looked harder first lol

gazjones

mk 2 dunt wieght much does it so it will shift with that much power lol

roly

midnightmotors.net
Jan 2, 2002
Midnight Motors Workshop
Thanks for the comments people

Jase

I sold the 16v lump to a guy who's dropping it in his MK2 golf

Gaz

It's got cat back scorpion system, forge DV and green panel filter along with an unknown chip (doner vehicle was already chipped)
I've removed anything to do with the air con and the airbags so that's got rid of a bit more weight aswell

Goes very well but still not quick enough

gazjones

that should make it pull a bit better and keep it cool ive only got small side one not the best but waiting for forge to produce one for mk4 fr

mediaman111166

Can u contact me please Roly

Hiya Roly,new to this forum thing u mailed me via the Seat enthusiasts site re the Altea mp3 head unit a few weeks ago,cannot contact you via that site im afraid! does cupranet have PM's? my email is [email protected], can I have some contact details for you please
Cheers