Jimbobcook's Mk2 FL Leon Cupra R (sold)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
When you install it you will see what i mean lol

The pic was when j jnstalled it

But the mk2 fr with air ride i had it only had 1 gas strut on which did the job just the same and wasnt as stiff to close...
40cd5d515a3d55bb1b9107a8f7761c97.jpg

leon mk1 cupra
I'm intrigued now haha it still looks pretty good. Maybe you can get less powerful struts at the same size. Thanks for the pic, looks pretty good

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
I'm intrigued now haha it still looks pretty good. Maybe you can get less powerful struts at the same size. Thanks for the pic, looks pretty good

I agree its a cool looking mod for what its is! :) The only car I had gas struts on was my XC90 and I had the opposite issue.. kept falling down and smacking me in the head. It was super annoying.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I agree its a cool looking mod for what its is! :) The only car I had gas struts on was my XC90 and I had the opposite issue.. kept falling down and smacking me in the head. It was super annoying.
That's what I didn't want, if it's slightly windy I want it to stay up haha

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Reactions: Yellow fr

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
How much was it? Im happy enough to just buy one unless they are mega expensive. :)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Peak Torque competition?
How about colour of car competition lol I think if they work ok with one i'm sure we can sort everyone out, i'd want to be sure about one by itself before letting the other one go so it wouldn't be a simple post out.

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
How about colour of car competition lol I think if they work ok with one i'm sure we can sort everyone out, i'd want to be sure about one by itself before letting the other one go so it wouldn't be a simple post out.
Totally agree. Id probably not send the other one anywhere until I was sure it worked... ideally you need a windy day to test it.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Yeah the listing has 3 available... and I cannot find them elsewhere.

Good job down my way every day is a windy day in a valley lol

Slightly concerning, but i bet the guys just gone down to wallmart and picked up some random bits that he's worked out and selling them on.

Weird... I imagined Rutland like this "I'm just popping out to vacuum the Cupra":
maxresdefault.jpg

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Slightly concerning, but i bet the guys just gone down to wallmart and picked up some random bits that he's worked out and selling them on.

Weird... I imagined Rutland like this "I'm just popping out to vacuum the Cupra":
maxresdefault.jpg
Good timing as they arrived today lol looks like it's all very professional with official instructions etc that's this weekends job hopefully

You been stalking me to get that picture?

Here's the parcel contents
IMG_20190118_171225-2320x1305.jpg

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Good timing as they arrived today lol looks like it's all very professional with official instructions etc that's this weekends job hopefully

You been stalking me to get that picture?

Here's the parcel contents
View attachment 4052

Oooo, photo guide of each stage so I can follow it!!

Haha, the likeness is uncanny!!

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Oooo, photo guide of each stage so I can follow it!!

Haha, the likeness is uncanny!!
Unfortunately my hoover is a red Henry so this is false haha

Yeah nice little guide indeed see what weather the weekend brings as I don't want to be loosing my hands to frost bite whilst trying to put these on lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise