Kent
Parts are slowly arriving:

Golf washer bottle:
Image245.jpg

Catch tank:
Image248.jpg

BFI Stage 1 Engine Mounts:
Image249.jpg

Turbo is now put on hold. Going to get the clutch ordered next week. Then it's getting a bit of engine bay tiding and painting.

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
Cheers:)

I've got 4 Avon ZZ3's sitting waiting to go on too, just got to get the wheels painted and camber aligned in the next few weeks.

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
Looks amasing mate,did you put the 20v t in your self?if you did waz it hard?i need more power but want to keep mine more of a sleeper!

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
Looks amasing mate,did you put the 20v t in your self?if you did waz it hard?i need more power but want to keep mine more of a sleeper!

Ren (Roly on the site) and myself did the conversion. He knows the cars well and made it look easy, and he'd already done the same on his. The Mk2 and 3's, from what i believe, are basically the same so made the swap fairly easy.

Well worth doing i'd say!

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
Nice 1 chears mate,ill get in touch with him and find out more!and might get it done my self!

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
Got my washer bottle fitted today :)

Image256.jpg

Just need to make a bracket so my oil catch tank can sit behind it.

CD changer and brackets also arrived.

Image255.jpg

Clutch and flywheel are now on order so hopefully they can be fitted soon along with my engine mounts! It's slowly coming together :D

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
Cheers fella :)
Still needs the wiring reworking as i'm not happy about how it looks. I think the catch tank is going to be a bugger though!

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
Okay mate thanks.

I think i'll try and get the wheels done next week as i get paid on friday, and the clutch will leave me nearly skint. Gives me time to look for a colour too!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members