my mk2 seat ibiza gti

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Rainbow Polishing are currently closed down, meant to be relocating or something, but no news yet :)

Cars come a massive way since I got parts from you Kezzy Wezzy....damn that was a long time ago :D

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
Rainbow Polishing are currently closed down, meant to be relocating or something, but no news yet :)

i heard they had moved mate

Cars come a massive way since I got parts from you Kezzy Wezzy....damn that was a long time ago :D

yea it was a looooooooong time ago suj seems forever since i saw you last :cry:

No progress yet, it's still at my moms in bits :( Need to get it 20 odd miles up the M54 to mine pretty soon.....before she kills me :happy:

awww not good mate time to get her back up and running :)

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
DSCF9050.jpg

DSCF9052-1.jpg

DSCF9053.jpg

DSCF9054.jpg

DSCF9055.jpg

wellll here they are all done ready for the tyres to go on ,
( which ime not doing untill next year so there is no way i get tempted on put them on :D )

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
As sujjy said, stay with 45s, but I'd go for lower than 195 imo, as lily said, 185-45 (if there is such a size). 195's always look too fat, also it'll sort your scrubbing issues out meaning moar lows ;) :love:

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
so the 40s would not help the scrubbing issue then ?

ohhhh decisions decisions i will look into it more in a few weeks to be honest thinking of changing the 20s to 15s to sort the scrubbing issue out eather that or never have passengers in her then i dont have the problem to contend with :)

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
so the 40s would not help the scrubbing issue then ?

ohhhh decisions decisions i will look into it more in a few weeks to be honest thinking of changing the 20s to 15s to sort the scrubbing issue out eather that or never have passengers in her then i dont have the problem to contend with :)

No, 40's would. but profile will be lower, making the wheels look smaller and might not fill the arches very well, and ride will be harder. But you never know, could look good :)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
then whats the point in putting a thinner tyre on Arun ;) lol
Balloony depends on tyre make and sidewall, my Toyo T1-R's never looked balloony, looked spot on, same with the Falken 452's I had on the multispokes too :)

It will give a smaller sidewall Kezz, but if its scrubbing that bad, just put it up a little bit, find a good compromise :)

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
its not thatt bad unless i have passengers and go over a speedhump more than ermmm 10 - 15 mph , or say going 70 on the motorway

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
its not thatt bad unless i have passengers and go over a speedhump more than ermmm 10 - 15 mph , or say going 70 on the motorway

Oh that's not too bad then, just (wo)man-up ;) lol

You know what I meant, I'm tired and talking jibberish x

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU SUJ

I prefer old suj :(

Lol, nothing wrong, I just realised it was stupid running "that" low....but then again you know I am into track days etc, so in hindsight, was a bit dumb going that low lol

PS I still like stance etc, but I don't think I would run it again, unless I got a mk1 golf gti, but then i'd want it on the track...god damn hahaah

Last edited:

LMJ

Previously CEY_CLS :-)
May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
Kezz - you know when you throw yours into corners, does it scrape your arch liners? Mine does :(, and sends my OCD out of the window! :p

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise