15058130a10869188803l.jpg
[/IMG]

Dempsey27

yeah the colour is nice i ve only seen 2 the same as it lol

nok

Nice car mate! Rims look great on it.

BTW what is that thing on your splitter hehe :blink:

bertrum

That's a nice colour :) I was going to ask if that was a piece of roadkill in the splitter, but I got beaten to it ^ lol! Looks cool :thumbup:

Daniel1431

Jun 21, 2008
Walsall, West Midlands
There we go with the pictures.
My next door neighbor has the same colour as you but his is a 52 plate and not been changed at all since buying it, kind of like mine really. I dont know what i want to do with it without voiding the warranty.

Dempsey27

There we go with the pictures.
My next door neighbor has the same colour as you but his is a 52 plate and not been changed at all since buying it, kind of like mine really. I dont know what i want to do with it without voiding the warranty.

i was the same about all the warranty but i just decide to go and mod the car anyway lol

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
I'm sure I spotted you last Monday night. Going from the Bathgate bypass up towards Falkirk? Same colour of car as yours, same colour wheels.

Dempsey27

I'm sure I spotted you last Monday night. Going from the Bathgate bypass up towards Falkirk? Same colour of car as yours, same colour wheels.

were you the red ibiza behind me after i joined the roundabout then you took 1st left at next roundabout as i went straight on ?

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Aye that was me. :) Car looked good from what I could see in the dark. I've only seen one other car that colour, but that's the one from Fife with the air suspension and deepdish alloys.

Dempsey27

thanks

i seen that 1 from fife the day before i picked mine up and another 1 in glasgow so its uncommon which i like

you ll probs see me up and down that way alot am always in livi seeing folk

i cant mind much of your car but i bet it looks good anyway lol

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Now you mention it, I've seen the Glasgow car as well. Make that 3 then!

I'll keep my eye out, I'm on that bit of road quite a lot. It's red FR I've got. Looks alright, but would be better without the birds attacking it these past few days since I washed it! If I find out which of my neighbours has the bird feeder........

You should try to get along to a meet. There's always one at Braehead Xscape and we're trying to get one for the East side of the country going.

Dempsey27

yeah i know the feeling about the birds lol happens to me all the time

i ll need to get to a meet since i can meet folk before smc since i put car on stand lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise