My new Ibiza FR TSI DSG !!

Nov 6, 2007
Newark
Looks very smart, Looks like you get the smokers pack a part of your ibiza's also, Does looks smart can't wait to get ours in the showroom. Which wheels are they ?

vtxracer

Jul 25, 2009
Greece
Looks very smart, Looks like you get the smokers pack a part of your ibiza's also, Does looks smart can't wait to get ours in the showroom. Which wheels are they ?
I do not have the smokers pack. I did not order anything extra. Interior, wheels and everything else are the standart so i don't know the name/code of them, sorry. :D

bickers70

Feb 18, 2009
Hi VTXRacer,

Now you've had the car a while, how are you getting on with the DSG gearbox?

vtxracer

Jul 25, 2009
Greece
lookin good man
Thnaks :D

Hi VTXRacer,

Now you've had the car a while, how are you getting on with the DSG gearbox?

The DSG is perfect. It is very fast. There is no gap between gear changes and it is very smooth. Also the paddles are very usefull, especially the override fuction.
As i have said, the dsg was the main reason i chose that car, as i have a passat with the 6-speed Dsg and it was so perfect that i wanted a 2nd DSG :happy:

Busta

Sep 13, 2009
Great car.....and don't know where to start..but...DSG looks really convinient!!

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley

yeah but those are ugly, i want these babys

1zmfh0lwfos3730e2no9.jpg

so much nicer

vtxracer

Jul 25, 2009
Greece
In the photo, it is the drivers mat which is the only one that has these black stripes. The link above by Night Flight show a different kind of mats available only for the new ibiza. You could print the photo of my mats and tell your dealer to find the similar ones for the mk4.

Chaza123

Loving the photos of your car, so pleased to be getting mine in the white to. I never thought I would find myself getting a car in white.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.