My old Euro Ibiza Cupra in Golf+ this month!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_bigfella

1.8 20vt
Jan 4, 2005
Hayes, London
www.djbigfella.com
hey everyone, how you all doin? its been a while since i've been on here!

Some of you know my old Ibiza Cupra and some don't. For those that do, you know i sold the car at the end of June and finally got my Scooby STI! :D

But just before i sold it i got a feature with the Golf+ magazine and has just come out this month! Thought you lot might be interested in a look!

Done a shout to Seatcupra.net in there aswell. Thanks everyone for your help and advice! :)

Here's a couple pics i got sent, but i'll get more up from the shoot when the photographer gets back from his trip!

vo2a5910mediumxm4.jpg

vo2a6160mediumnu0.jpg

vo2a6112mediumur2.jpg

Jul 10, 2001
Bedfordshire
Visit site
Yeah i bought Golf+ at the weekend along with RedLine so i could read the features about both yours and carlislepete's ibiza's. another good readup mate, well done on the article.

I remember seeing the advert when you sold it and for some reason thought you might have bought it back then got it featured.

Mat

where did you get the headlight brows from (eye lids or whatever ya call em)

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Very nice Ibiza indeed, was looking through some other pics of this when looking for Euro style Ibizas yesterday.

Did you just spray the rear lights with red tinting spray. How did this affect the colour of the reverse lights?

Lovely looking car

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Ive got it at home too. Car looks great bigfella, ive always been an admirer of it.

What was the saying? 'Like a pitbull on steroids?':lol: You joker!

Still glad you went to the scooby side then I see?

Cupra Dave

Hi,
Im now the proud new owner of this awesome Ibiza and dont worry im gunna take great care of her. (even though i let my misses drive it occasionly, lol).

You will hopefully see this car through out the year at many events if i can find a club or stand that will allow me to do so!!

Should have some Audio equipment and few other personal touches added soon....... watch this space!!

Dave :)

Dec 3, 2007
cardiff
where did you get the wheels from. looking at getting a set of deep rims to go euro but not sure where to find them. only seen those and the borbet a's

Poverty

Wonder what happened there. Seems like either the guy wasnt insured, insurance isnt paying out or he doesnt want to go through his insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.