My Poor Smokey :(

Queen Smokey II

Mar 16, 2013
Cheshire
Hey everyone!

I bought my Mk2 Leon 3 weeks ago. But before that I had a Mk2 Ibiza called Smokey. 1.9 non turbo diesel, Slow as!! Anyway this is whatr happened to Smokey 4 weeks ago on monday, still recovering from my injuries!

Here she is with her friend Betsy.
20121201_160026_zpsf771c5d2.jpg

This is what happened 4 weeks last monday :cry::cry:
20130311_074605_zps3f3d3166.jpg

This pic we took at the recovery agents...
20130311_121918_zpsa1dea494.jpg

Basically I hit black ice and ended up hitting a PT Cruiser head on at 50mph. Luckily it hit me right on the n/s chassis leg. It doesnt look too bad from the pictures but it kinked the roof and 1/4 panel and even bent the back seat! (it also wrecked at least one of my BRAND NEW G60 Steels. GUTTED!!)

She was the best car I ever had and i'm so lucky that she saved my life in the end.

RIP Smokey xx

Anyway! I'm going to give the Leon a good polish this weekend if the weather stays nice so will post pics of 'Queen Smokey II' next week :D:p

Queen Smokey II

Mar 16, 2013
Cheshire
No mate, It was on flowers lane behind Leighton Hospital going towards the lights nr Minshulls. Its where the road floods from the fields on both sides, It had flooded and frozen in a masssssiiivvveeeeee patch on the road, which I just happened to hit :(

If you drive down there anytime soon have a look for a big hole in the hedge on the left hand side, Thats where we ended up x

Last edited:

taff141177

Jan 28, 2012
crewe
Yeah I know where it is and I've seen the hole wondered how that happened hope you didn't get to badly injured

Queen Smokey II

Mar 16, 2013
Cheshire
well. it was 4 weeks ago now and i've still got a massive lump on my forehead where i nutted the steering wheel lol Still got a really bad back and hips, my chest hurts still and i was absolutely covered in bruises but i'm ok and alive thats the main thing lol x