my radio dont work!!!! i need a code

beechey

Feb 6, 2010
coventry
hi all few questions

only got the car leon yesterday and a big jump up in power from my 182 cup as the leon has been revod up

i can not see probs atall apart from indicator bulbs not working but i have not had time to clean as of yet due to the snow so no pics yet

main question when the key is in the inition (not engine running) the light epc and check engine/ excess pollution and battery light is on

all the footwells are dry

my radio dont work!!!! i need a code

JamJay

California Bound
Those lights on the dash stay on until the engine starts, they should then go off when is running. If they don't or if they come back on, you need to do a fault scan on the car.

Radio code is about £30 from a dealer, however most of us upgrade the CD player for an iPOD compatible until to keep with the times and one with a better built in amplifier.

Vin-R

Oct 2, 2008
Midlands
Oi Oi Beechy! Cov here too mate!! Aint seen you around .. u got a WHITE lcr then!!?! niiiiiiiiiiiice.. im normally abt in a silver LCR ...plate startin with M22 , ill look out for you sometime

Vin-R

Oct 2, 2008
Midlands
sounds good! theres a DUB meet every wed nights from 8pm in the sainsburys car park up courthouse green, pop down if your free. It used to up at the RICO but they got moved on.

vin

leonrob

allways inovating
Jan 5, 2010
Those lights on the dash stay on until the engine starts, they should then go off when is running. If they don't or if they come back on, you need to do a fault scan on the car.

Radio code is about £30 from a dealer, however most of us upgrade the CD player for an iPOD compatible until to keep with the times and one with a better built in amplifier.

it is possible to get the radio code for free via the net if you can read the serial no on the back of the radio

Kyle82

I got seat to program my radio with a new code free of charge. Im sure if you look in the manual it mentions something about it. They did try to charge me though until I mentioned what it said in the manual!

Kyle82

If it says safe just leave it on for an hour and it should revert back to the 1000 ready to input new code

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise