my rota grid drafts

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
For the attention of Sam Calcutt aka Sc22 on SCN
Please contact me as soon as possible with regard to the manifold that I have sent you that you have not paid for.
Blocking me from being able to see your Facebook profile and PMing you on here will only slow down this process.
I have also sent you 2 PM's on SCN which you have not replied to plus left voice mail messages on your mobile number.
Please either pay the agreed amount for the polished manifold and return your old one or if you no longer what the the polished one please return it to me as soon as possible
You have my address and my phone number.
I do hope this is just a mistake on your part and you are not trying to scam me.

Thanks
Darren

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
For the attention of Sam Calcutt aka Sc22 on SCN
Please contact me as soon as possible with regard to the manifold that I have sent you that you have not paid for.
Blocking me from being able to see your Facebook profile and PMing you on here will only slow down this process.
I have also sent you 2 PM's on SCN which you have not replied to plus left voice mail messages on your mobile number.
Please either pay the agreed amount for the polished manifold and return your old one or if you no longer what the the polished one please return it to me as soon as possible
You have my address and my phone number.
I do hope this is just a mistake on your part and you are not trying to scam me.

Thanks
Darren

Mr Calcutt I really think you need to reply as anyone can see you were online today... :rolleyes:

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Not the brightest spark then .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah you could say that, I'm surprised he's got the nerve to show his face on here after the response from the facebook post's, it's people like him that ruin the car scene.

Sam if your reading this call me I know your online and have seen these posts.

Sc22

Feb 13, 2013
He did finally reply to my messages, he says he returned the item but I am still waiting for it to arrive.

It's not sorted till I receive it back here in the condition it left me.
Lets hope I don't have to ruin your reputation any more.

The item has been sent back tuesday and ruin my reputation? Is that going to do me any harm big boy?

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
The item has been sent back tuesday and ruin my reputation? Is that going to do me any harm big boy?

Post a picture of the postage receipt, forgive me for not believing you but so far you don't little to prove you are trust worthy.
I apologise to any one who was enjoying this thread but this is the only place that Sam will reply to me :rolleyes:

Sc22

Feb 13, 2013
Post a picture of the postage receipt, forgive me for not believing you but so far you don't little to prove you are trust worthy.
I apologise to any one who was enjoying this thread but this is the only place that Sam will reply to me :rolleyes:

You havnt tried getting in contact with me anywhere else??

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
You havnt tried getting in contact with me anywhere else??

You blocked me on facebook the day the manifold arrived, you ignored my PM's on here and you ignored my phone calls and text messages, the last text being Friday night at 8:20pm, post the picture of the receipt.

Sc22

Feb 13, 2013
You blocked me on facebook the day the manifold arrived, you ignored my PM's on here and you ignored my phone calls and text messages, the last text being Friday night at 8:20pm, post the picture of the receipt.

I have just tried messaging you on fb but seems you have blocked me and ring and txing I find that hard as you have not got my number? So I havnt recieved any calls think uv been calling the wrong person!

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
So who answered it Tuesday night and said nothing ?
All your doing is making yourself look worse mate, Post a picture of the receipt and I will believe you posted it.
And just for the record your still not making me sweat ;)

Sc22

Feb 13, 2013
How do I know I dont know who owns it now after 16 months? ill make my self look as bad as I want whos going to do anything about it? Iv posted the item end up if you dont believe me thats up to you.. end of conversation on here ;)

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
How do I know I dont know who owns it now after 16 months? ill make my self look as bad as I want whos going to do anything about it? Iv posted the item end up if you dont believe me thats up to you.. end of conversation on here ;)

16 months :think: are you sure about that ?

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise