my rota grid drafts

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
I think thats enough now guys, Sam says he has sent it back so let's see what happens, He says it was send by 2nd class royal mail on Tuesday so hopefully it should be here soon.

NeloAlves leon

which the measure of 4 rims route grid and ET​​'s? is not very close to suspension?

supersticky

Dec 16, 2010
taunton somerset
I think thats enough now guys, Sam says he has sent it back so let's see what happens, He says it was send by 2nd class royal mail on Tuesday so hopefully it should be here soon.

DK your works great and I hope you get to the bottom of the issue.
Wheels look very smart mate nice choice :) they don't rub at all? Is your motor lowered?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Emptywallet

May 20, 2016
D.K.

Did you ever get this issue resolved? I have been scammed by the same man, with the same contact details!!

I even got the same BS about his mobile phone number. Would appreciate any info you have so I can track him down and get my money back!!

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
I did eventually get the manifold back no thanks to him.

I was contacted by someone else that he ripped off, the other guy brought the Leon of him, when he got home found the car wasn't as described, cant remember the full details.
Long story short after the new owner realised he'd been conned he did some digging and found out about the manifold. He told me that Sam said to him that he could have the manifold as part of the sale. As he was a decent guy unlike Sam he contacted me and gave me the manifold back.

What did he con you out of ?

I've got another number for him if you want it.

Emptywallet

May 20, 2016
Thanks for responding to such an old thread.

I bought a DTUK tuning box from him over on the VW R Owners forum. Like a fool I paid via bank transfer!!

He still answers his old number but pretends to be someone else. What I am trying to do is verify his address so I can make a legal claim against him.

If you have anything that will me find out his address then please PM me. It would be very much appreciated!

Emptywallet

May 20, 2016
Brilliant!

Don't get option to add you for some reason, but have sent you an FB message. Alternatively just add me Dean Jennings.

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Just been reading this post, what a total c u n t, like you said he just ruins it for other people, I sell stuff on hear and always get the cash first but I always send my items, I'd drive to his door and smash his hands so he couldn't drive again, little ***** hope u get sorted guys

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.