My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

So fitted the exhaust to the K1

Down pipe is massive

Sounds good really loud :) think it's blowing slightly tho. Any way changed the fuel pump cam follower too.

New vs old pic as always

Having issues with the Clio starting at the mo. Seem to have good voltage at all the correct points and earths are all good and Crank sensor is good too, so started the task of removing the starter motor which sits underneath the bloody exhaust manifold which makes it awkward to say the least, but getting it out past the block and manifold is impossible, so manifold is going to have to come off :rolleyes:

Aaron87

Nov 19, 2013
I'd love to come have a look at the Clio.. Looks like it will be a weapon on track dude!

Starting to see a few of them with the 20vT engine in now.. Imagine that with those supporting mods you have!!!

Aaron87

Nov 19, 2013
Do it!!

I see one the other week running 350bhp... Destroyed pretty much everything.. In a Clio...

I think I'll build one at some point in the not too distant future.. So many ideas. So little time!!

Talking with a friend about a 4WD BAM Mk1 Golf

Adam D

Nov 11, 2014
Both cars look great. Although standard i loved my 182 when i had it enough that i plan on getting a Ph1 172 at some point this year to play with.

Cleaned the Leon tonight as at a wedding tomoz.

Just a quick 2 bucket wash, dry and hand polish with Autoglym Rapid Detail.

Ignore the missing jacking covers lol car badly needs claying and machine polish but still shines nicely

Reflection shot on me iPhone

Clio news, I've ordered and received new bits.

Some better battery cable, from powervamp. 25mm2 stuff

A red top battery charger

In action

You can also see the cage is unbolted, as I'm moving it back slightly.

Oil pressure switch is sorted too

I've also started ordering bits for a rebuild over winter :banghead2: :doh: lol

bennybam

Apr 17, 2014
Finally got a diff for mine just gotta find time to fit it now . The Clio looking mate

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk