My Stage 2 Golf Anniversary PD150 - 220BHP

basstard

Dropping Cogs is Useless
Aug 24, 2002
Roma, Italia
Visit site
yeah but still I can do 13 kilometers with a liter of diesel in my beeza in full blown town traffic whereas I dread just to think what the consumption would be like with a petrol engine of the same power.

Also, I almost exclusively drive town so I don't see much use for say a vtec when I'm spending most of the time 'round 2k rpm and I need torque there, not at 6k,,, obvisouly on track a vtec would beat the **** outta my tdi but since I'm talking real world here, and real world unfortunately is heavy traffic for me, I want my car to be responsive when I need it, not where I could need it if I was in another scenario,,,

WW_VRS

Dec 22, 2006
Abingdon OXON, UK
www.unit18.co.uk
yeah but still I can do 13 kilometers with a liter of diesel in my beeza in full blown town traffic whereas I dread just to think what the consumption would be like with a petrol engine of the same power.

Also, I almost exclusively drive town so I don't see much use for say a vtec when I'm spending most of the time 'round 2k rpm and I need torque there, not at 6k,,, obvisouly on track a vtec would beat the **** outta my tdi but since I'm talking real world here, and real world unfortunately is heavy traffic for me, I want my car to be responsive when I need it, not where I could need it if I was in another scenario,,,

Totally agree, I cant wait till I have my proper running derv back :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.