My TDI 110 seems underpowered

slimjim

Professional Muppet
Feb 1, 2005
Telford, UK
www.jameshardacre.com
basstard said:
shouldn't the right one be 5 star???

anyway, me myself I am now on the stock maf from bosch,,, cos I feel the merc one leads to a bit badder mpg,,, I need to clean them both and try loggin the airflow,,, but I don't know if I got all that time to waste for 1/2 hp,,,
Ohhh ... I dont know .... It worked anyway! :bleh:

Get teh Merc MAF .. .you know you want to [B)]

PLUS .... when I went to get mine they ony had one that had been opened, more than likely just to test if a car had a dead MAF, they gave it to me! :funk:

basstard

Dropping Cogs is Useless
Aug 24, 2002
Roma, Italia
Visit site
already got the merc maf, I was among the first on this forums to have it [B)]
it's just lying somewhere there in the garage,,,

slimjim said:
when I went to get mine they only had one that had been opened, more than likely just a dead MAF, and they found the fool to give it to,,, me!

:hide:

Lenny(tosser)

slimjim said:
Well if you are not using it .... send it to Lenny :bleh:

why thank you slimjim for thinking of me :) Good idea but i might be in luck with getiing the local seat stealer to do the work and invoice the audi garage that supplied the warranty (fair play to the audi place for sorting this...Vindis Cambridge btw). Soooo with a bit of luck in a couple of days i might have a car that works as supposed to. I feel a bit of a fool as i bought it already fooked and just thought well thats deisel squeezals for you. With hind sight i should have tried another 110tdi but that was not really easily done :cry:

Wih a bit of luck i might not need to chip it as was thinking about Revo.....but then again maybe its a must have when i get bored of it.......woooohoo :funk:

cheers again and hey my posts are now up to about eerrrrr 4, best break some more stuff....lol

Lenny(tosser)

At bloomin last, all sorted and i now have 110bhp and not 80 something which it was like before. I can actually have some fun in it now and not get smoked by Fiat 1.1lts :funk:

Cheers all, we'll see about Revo or whatever soon. Thanks for all your inputs and help. :D

slimjim

Professional Muppet
Feb 1, 2005
Telford, UK
www.jameshardacre.com
Lenny said:
At bloomin last, all sorted and i now have 110bhp and not 80 something which it was like before. I can actually have some fun in it now and not get smoked by Fiat 1.1lts :funk:

Cheers all, we'll see about Revo or whatever soon. Thanks for all your inputs and help. :D
So SEAT did the work and charged it to Audi?

I have a Honda guarentee on my motor as I bought it from a Honda Stealer, not problems with it yet (touch wood) Hope Honda are as understanding if I DO have any issues with it.

As for 110bhp ..... you will SOON get bored with it. I did!

Upsolute....Go on....you KNOW you want to :drool:

Lenny(tosser)

yeah Jim, Audi subbed it basically as Audi used a Mondial warranty and Seat dont use them yet but will do next year apparantly. Seat wouldnt do the work until Audi sent the check (for £140 ish) as they were worried about not getting paid which is fair enough i suppose!

Hope youre as lucky with Honda, i am sure they will be fine but Audi were good to me but maybe help by having a m8 who works there.
I looked as the Honda Civic b4 buying the Leon (like Honda's as i have a CBR1100XX too which is luuuuuvly and fast) but was concerned about the cost of spares etc, have you had any experiences?

I'll do something like Upsolute but it already feels like its been chipped so i can wait till i get bored next year perhaps!

Thanks SSSStew glad its sorted too, cant believe the difference, i can actually overtakes now and touched 100 between round-a-bouts (just testing officer, wont do it again :redface: )

Brightened my day up anyway :happy:

Lenny(tosser)

Errrm yes no idea what anyones talking about......my foot sometimes slips....hate it when it does that [B)]

MK's good for bikes too, loads of right handers to be had, its like a race track.....no officer i said face pack :lol:

Lenny(tosser)

Have a good weekend everyone, i've gotta go to Southend then Leicester tomoz....sooo much driving :( Least i can get around a bit quicker now :funk:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.