My Toledo V5 150 *Now with new wheels*

AJ-V5

Jun 27, 2009
I have only had this nearly a week, so still very much learning about it- what it can do etc.
I had a 306 diesel before so going to a V5 petrol makes day to day driving unbelievable fun. The noise is enough to make buying it worth every penny!

I havent had a chance to wash it properly yet as work as been super crazy. It has a few marks on the body- it is 10 years old after all.
I havent had any problems so far apart from tonight i have developed a rattle from the auxillary area so hopefully its nothing too expensive!!! Sounds like a bearing in something on the auxillary system

My plans for it, are just some nice wheels and getting the interior/ exterior in the best condition possible.

SDC10626.jpg

SDC10628.jpg

SDC10630.jpg

SDC10632.jpg

SDC10634.jpg

SDC10635.jpg

interiorrotated.jpg

Loving the refinement etc so far. The only thing i do miss is the chuckability of my 306. She does handle quite well for a big barge though!

I shall make sure to update this thread as i inevitably add stuff!

Last edited:

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Lovely interior as said! And the Toledo can took mint lowered on some nice alloys. That's all you need to do, oh and of course, zorst and air filter to make the most of the noise! ;)

AJ-V5

Jun 27, 2009
Lovely interior as said! And the Toledo can took mint lowered on some nice alloys. That's all you need to do, oh and of course, zorst and air filter to make the most of the noise! ;)

Going to get a K and N panel replacement i think, and as for the exhaust- im hoping somewhere like Powerflow will make me one up that stays hidden behind the bumper. I.E a downpointing one!

Definitely going for some new wheels. Not a fan of the current ones

AJ-V5

Jun 27, 2009
why bother if its hidden mate! Get an oval :) or 3" twin exits ;)

Not too sure if it would spoil the backend if it was sticking out?
Think it would keep the lines if it was hidden. As long as it sounds good thats all i care:D

AJ-V5

Jun 27, 2009
i disagree mate. Get some nice 18" Alloys on it and then a nice exhaust would finish it off lovely.
But all imho. :)

Yeah it definitely needs something bigger. Was thinking A8 wheels but thats been so over done. Trying to think of something different!!! Might just get some S3 17's for now as they are quite tidy and see what i can find in 18's as time goes on

AJ-V5

Jun 27, 2009
Now got some new wheels
Ronal TT 17's!
Car still running ok bar issues with the damn coolant. Hopefully i will sort that soon though. Trying to get the car in next week

SDC10819.jpg

SDC10824.jpg

SDC10822.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise