MY03 LC interior trim into 01 LC

Dec 21, 2005
London
im having trouble fitting a my03 titanium gear surround which I picked from a breakers into my 2001 cupra the gearknob fits fine but the surround is slightly bigger and wont fit, anyone know why it wont fit or how to make it fit ? I also got the titanium dash surround waiting to be fitted will there be any issues with fitting it , hopefully next week my car will be a facelift so need to start on the interior, aslo has anyone painted the grey door cards and under dash in black to match the my03 ? any help would be great :) thanks

Last edited:

jwfcms

Sep 14, 2008
UK Yorkshire
i wouldnt recomend painting them as it will chip off and scratch very easy. id try and pick some up from a breakers on ebay or something. ive a fair few breaking before. as for the other things i cant help you there sorry. i can only suggest to trim down the part which is too big in someway to allow it to fit?

Dec 21, 2005
London
i wouldnt recomend painting them as it will chip off and scratch very easy. id try and pick some up from a breakers on ebay or something. ive a fair few breaking before. as for the other things i cant help you there sorry. i can only suggest to trim down the part which is too big in someway to allow it to fit?

Thats what I was told but I saw this spray on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FOLIATEC-GLOS...14&_trkparms=72:1683|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318 , now im leaning towards converting the whole interior into black lcr I beter start making a few calls to find one breaking .

I put the cupra r surround on and i had to trim the hole a little bigger so it fitted.

might just get a centre console my ones kind of knackered anyway.

:) thanks for the help guys really apreciate it .

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise