MY19 Colour Changes

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
Colour changes have been announced for MY19:

Mii
Blueberry removed from ordering

Ibiza
Desire Red, Eclipse Orange and Mystery Blue added to XCELLENCE Lux (but, bizarrely, not XCELLENCE)

Leon
Monsoon Grey replaced with Magnetic Grey (not available on SE or SE Dynamic)

Leon CUPRA
Eclipse Orange removed from ordering

Arona
Monsoon Grey replaced with Magnetic Grey

Ateca
SE L trim will be available in the same colours as FR: Black Magic, Energy Blue, Nevada White, Rodium Grey, Samoa Orange and Velvet Red

(N.B. These changes are for the UK market)

Reactions: Aris88

CupraDesireRed

May 18, 2018
Hi scrogg

We have ordered a cupra back in February in orange.

We have been speaking to seat cs and they have not mentioned an issue or problem with the colour. Does this mean as we ordered before the change we get our choice as we paid extra for it?

Really tempted to cancel the car as this whole thing is leaving a sour taste on what should be an exciting event.

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
Does this mean as we ordered before the change we get our choice as we paid extra for it?
No idea, sorry.

Until this evening I wasn't even aware Eclipse Orange is no longer available to order, and SEAT have not told us what is happening with any existing orders placed before it was withdrawn.

olie93

Jun 7, 2014
Whittlesey
Strange they have removed the Eclipse Orange from the Leon CUPRA. Would have though that the CUPRA would be the best car to carry that colour. I personally would only order the leon in Eclipse Orange if it was the CUPRA

Woody31

Jul 16, 2018
Hi scrogg

We have ordered a cupra back in February in orange.

We have been speaking to seat cs and they have not mentioned an issue or problem with the colour. Does this mean as we ordered before the change we get our choice as we paid extra for it?

Really tempted to cancel the car as this whole thing is leaving a sour taste on what should be an exciting event.

Im based in Uk and have been told my order (accepted in factory 2/5/18) Cupra ST wouldn't come with Eclipse orange paint so had to choose a new colour, as far as I'm aware I'm the only person here so far......

CupraDesireRed

May 18, 2018
As an update

We called CS as we haven't been told what is happening with our eclipse orange order despite emailing them on Friday (apparently in a quality assurance queue, if you believe that).

We have been told that we need change colour as well, but this needs to be done via the lease company. I am a bit miffed as we paid extra to get the orange and I cant understand the reason to remove this option :( the only thing keeping me sane is that we get the winter pack free as it will be a MY19 car.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.