MY19 Leon CUPRA Details

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Manual was dropped from ordering in may or April at the same time as the SC.

CupraDesireRed

May 18, 2018
Reporting as 7 speed on new pricelist.

f2plyp.jpg

Last edited:

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
Still says red brake calipers on the spec as well..

For reasons that make no sense at all:
There is a small print run for price lists taking place which shows the current CUPRA design. These include a caveat highlighting the design changes that are taking place. There will be a further print run taking place in November where the new design changes will be shown.

So basically the current price list shows a specification that will never be built. Bonkers.

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
For reasons that make no sense at all:

So basically the current price list shows a specification that will never be built. Bonkers.
So the design changes are only going to be shown as people are getting their cars delivered...? I would have thought most people would have want to have seen the car that they are getting before it's delivered.

Reactions: walshy

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Hi Alex

Look at the equipment highlights for the 290 / 290 Lux it says:

Metallic paint, Radiator front grille frame in glossy black, Red brake callipers (front and rear) with CUPRA logo, Gloss black interior detailing, CUPRA performance interface.

Odd.

AlexOS

Hi Alex

Look at the equipment highlights for the 290 / 290 Lux it says:

Metallic paint, Radiator front grille frame in glossy black, Red brake callipers (front and rear) with CUPRA logo, Gloss black interior detailing, CUPRA performance interface.

Odd.
Is that the brochure? The latest price list has the black callipers listed now. And the winter pack.. but still nothing about any copper detailing or black flags. Plus the steering wheel specifically says it still has white stitching.

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Is that the brochure? The latest price list has the black callipers listed now. And the winter pack.. but still nothing about any copper detailing or black flags. Plus the steering wheel specifically says it still has white stitching.

It's on the configurator.. also says winter pack only on Lux.

AlexOS

It's on the configurator.. also says winter pack only on Lux.
Configuration still screwed up.. no surprise.. unless you actually buy one as even the picture is wrong on there.. silver badges, silver/red flags, red callipers... so why would the anything written be right? Lol

I’m fairly sure the price list has the winter pack on it for the 5 door... definitely on the ST both Lux and 4drive.

CupraDesireRed

May 18, 2018
Configuration still screwed up.. no surprise.. unless you actually buy one as even the picture is wrong on there.. silver badges, silver/red flags, red callipers... so why would the anything written be right? Lol

I’m fairly sure the price list has the winter pack on it for the 5 door... definitely on the ST both Lux and 4drive.

The configurator also shows a 6 speed. If I were this inept at my job I would have been fired

Reactions: C_ED_99

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Mr SEAT if your reading this come on show us a couple of pictures of the 'copperised' Cupra and sort out the configurator and brochure soon please, or i may need to pay my local VW dealer another visit! :cry:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members