MY19 Leon CUPRA Details

Blowski

Cupra 280 DSG
Mar 23, 2018
I just had a look at the brochure and price list on the website for the first time. Lots of comments on how the brake callipers will be black from mid October but no mention of all the copper bits.

Shame that you can only get adaptive cruise on the lux pack now, I wouldn't want anything else included in that pack :cry:

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
I just had a look at the brochure and price list on the website for the first time. Lots of comments on how the brake callipers will be black from mid October but no mention of all the copper bits.

Shame that you can only get adaptive cruise on the lux pack now, I wouldn't want anything else included in that pack :cry:

Can’t agree with you more, I want acc but don’t want leather seats. It makes no sense. ‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Blowski

cjroden

Oct 21, 2018
I currently drive a 290 Black Edition (66) I’ve recently ordered a Mystery Blue MY19 Cupra, changes are really confusing-having recently got hold of a MY19 brochure, It does state winter pack (as in FR Spec) and black callipers are are standard from Mid October, the whole copper badge thing is simply related to Cupra R 310, unless every photograph in the brochure isn’t correct

My current car landed in the wrong colour, it seems it’s a lottery when ordering a new Seat ;-) Fun & Games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexOS

There are alot of changes around the badging etc of the Cupra for all cars built from Wk42 onwards...

Changes include..
7sp DSG Gearbox
Seat badging changed from silver to copper. (front, rear, wheel hubs, steering cheel)
All Cupra flags removed, except the one on the front grille, which will now be black
Illuminated door sill will now say CUPRA but with no flag
CUPRA lettering on boot is now black
other changes, but those above are the basics

There are lots of VERY unhappy customers right now..

Daire92

Cupra 290 DSG
Jan 6, 2016
Ireland
www.instagram.com
New 2019 Cupra images have been released with Copper details. https://www.seat.com/carworlds/leon-cupra/overview.html
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Reactions: Leonfr140

AlexOS

New 2019 Cupra images have been released with Copper details. https://www.seat.com/carworlds/leon-cupra/overview.html
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php
Photoshop.. only got to look at the first and compare it to the actual image of a Spanish model that's been delivered... the 4drive badge has been moved to the right on the actual car... All they've done is remove the Cupra badge and change the colour of the logo..

15947a268717e1dfb32e6c16fa3eba2e.jpg

for the internal pic, again, they've changed to S to copper, but left the rest standard, but there will be changes.. (stitching and silver surrounds)

The one of the front grille... wierd how they've managed to use a car with the same registration... oh no, another photoshop..

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
I thought Red would be the worst option, but I think the Red will actually work...

View attachment 2320
Still don't think it works particularly well on either. We've compared fronts a lot but I personally think it'll look worse on the rear when it's not got the black surround of the grill but the copper against the body colour.

I think the copper works against the silver, grey, black and white (grey or white being the best).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.