1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Progressive Parts Rolling Road Day - 17th November 2019 - find out more here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

MY19 Ordering Dates

Discussion in 'SEAT brand general discussion' started by Scrogg, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Matt-taylor

Matt-taylor Active Member

Have you asked the dealer for your order number? And then spoke to Seat UK direct, i have a coup of times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Samsonite

Samsonite Active Member

I have asked for it multiple times. Last time it took over a week just to get them to call or message me back. 'Sorry it's just been really busy'. My only concern now is adding the seat for dad. I asked them kindly to urgently do so given the deadline is 3rd July and promised once I was given an order number they would get no bother from me till delivery! Alas no acknowledgement of that either.....

3. Matt-taylor

Matt-taylor Active Member

If still no joy speak to Seat UK give them your address etc and the dealer your getting it from and they should be able to give you your order number (they may have to contact the dealer) i got my order no within and hour, good luck

Samsonite likes this.
  4. Scrogg

Scrogg Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...

Utter garbage!

Ordering for MY18 options has not yet closed (it closes on 3rd July as posted here) so the electrically adjustable driver's seat can still be added, and will make absolutely no difference to the lead time.

It sort of will be... It will be classed as MY19 - so will be subject to any change in style of alloy wheel or cosmetic changes we don't yet know about, and will have the 1.5 TSI EVO 150 engine - but will otherwise be the MY18 specification you have ordered.

#24 Scrogg, Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    Samsonite likes this.
  5. Samsonite

Samsonite Active Member

Thanks scrogg and Matt for confirming my thinking. Now if only the dealer rep lied to my messages about adding it!

Matt-taylor likes this.
  6. Scrogg

Scrogg Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...

Stop hiding behind a keyboard and a screen. Drive down there and stand in the showroom. I can advise with some surety that it is incredibly difficult to ignore someone stood in front of you!

Maxloafer likes this.
  7. Maxloafer

Maxloafer Active Member

TFFT, sounds like the 4Drive I ordered back in April will be getting reverse camera and Seat Sound after all. Thanks for the info.

8. Samsonite

Samsonite Active Member

Will consider it scrogg lol but they are 4 hours away in crewe and I'm in Essex. I want a written email and there is no confusion come delivery time if any options are missed.

9. Aris88

Aris88 Active Member

Hey Scrogg, thanks for this information.
    I don't live in the UK, I ordered my Leon 5d 1.8 TSI (180 DSG, with lots of options added) from my local dealer here in Greece in May, 16th. Still, my dealer said that the order is accepted, but the build week is marked as "0", thus we couldn't get an answer from Seat on which phase my order is, they couldn't answer. Is it possible that my order is also being converted to 2.0 TSI instead of 1.8 ? Or is it just a casual/normal delay because of the changes Seat is undergoing these months with the replacement of engines? Thanks!