N112 resistor

xXxstylexXx

its linked me to a page but not the exavt resisitor isit the 330ohms 12.5 watt or a 330ohms 10w on there?

Thanks peachey, was it beneficial?

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
It's the 330 10w like u said on your 1st post. So why ask if it's the 330 12.5w :blink:

best place to get them is p34ch3ys link.

As to weather or not it's worth doing. Some people have said they noticed a difference some didn't. But it's all good anyway as it gets rid of all the crap that's there.

May 25, 2008
cambs
as above really there is no performance gain to be had but i does get rid of "junk" in the bay and makes access to the oil filter easier if you are removing the sai

andy_tratter

Sep 17, 2008
Near JabbaSport ;)
you can either solder tehm directly into the female plug, ie just push em into the end as if tehy were the male plug and use a touch of solder to hold em in place

or

ive got some replacement male plugs in the post, going to solder the resistors into the back of them and then reconnect as before. that way i can quickly and easily swap back to the n112/n249 etc if i need to.

xXxstylexXx

i waas going to do same as andy_stratter to be fair 100x better option in my eyes

andy_tratter

Sep 17, 2008
Near JabbaSport ;)
im not sure if the ones ive got are the right ones (i'll let you know when they come)

but ive ordered 3 "junior timer 2 way male connector" Durite part number 0-012-61. i found some on ebay - all had the durite part number in the description somewhere, but im sure your local car electrics place can get in, prob cheaper tbh