N249 Bypass Problem

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
Just tried doing the N249 bypass based on other guides I have on here; and it it making my turbo stutter now as if the dv isn't opening at all? I have reverted to OEM for the time being so as to not cause damage. What I did:

Disconnect pipe from N249 - DV
Connect short blocked pipe to N249
Put T piece in FPR hose and link to DV

Is this correct?

Thanks in advance.

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
not sure, if i come off the throttle slowly it is okay, but if i come off quickly it makes that horrible (or nice as some people think) turbo stalling sound :(

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
forge 007p, works fine when hoses running oem routes; pita as fancied having a cheeky free mod :)

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
does the white t-piece in the picture not have to be connected to anything?

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
will have another go at it in the morning.. bloody winter, its dark already!

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
nev, you are a top man. now sorted and pick up feels much better after slowing for a speed bump or similar, also in gear changes it feels much more alive :D:D

Nev_LCR

Gone... but not forgoten
May 16, 2007
Ipswich, Suffolk
not alot danny but when your in the market for an exhaust mate we can see if we can both get a deal at A14 performance,

ive got a wish list the size of my arm but something else always comes along,
just booked a few gigs next year and a few track days. and of course i MUST do them, ha ha

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
I'm staying away from track days for now, going to go to Nurburg Ring before the international meet; but I'm hoping to do some races in the Saxon Kart Series, so i think the LCR will be taking a back burner until next summer!
What gigs have you booked up?

Nev_LCR

Gone... but not forgoten
May 16, 2007
Ipswich, Suffolk
going to the ring at easter and bedford feb, got the kaiser chiefs and V next year, probably get a few more in aswell like the courteeners, just got back from pigeon detectives.

that Kart takes some money, whats the international meet mate